The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Wake Up, Valentenno!

[DE]Megan

well even tho tenno we had our wows i purpose a pose with the power of those who give us the power to defeat the odds, fee-lo tenno's i thank you for your power in the hard times. cough (MARS), we all share a powerful spirit that give even the most powerful foes a flinch to there knees. what i am trying to say is that i love the tenno's for there hard work and honor. thank you - VALENTINES

Here's my entry! My second attempt at making digital art, slightly better and more refined than my other works. It's done without a drawing tablet, though, with me having to do a sketch, scan it, then finish the colors and outlining in GIMP.

At first I just thought Alad was weird, but nowadays, it's like he doesn't get enough love.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=863886936

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/169285985891171123/9E124C4848C1A98FCF8F901EDA93730F7D5F7692/

9E124C4848C1A98FCF8F901EDA93730F7D5F7692

Edited by Cadrua

HCsGvWWh.jpg
96Bpzdeh.jpg
RvTZmpIh.jpg
jhGuy4ih.jpg

The first image reads 

"To: the queen of all Faerie (and my heart)"

The second image reads

" To merely catch a glimpse is enough for my heart to be filled with these so would you do me the honor of being my valentine ~ Oberon"

For some clarification I used the traditional spelling "Farie" for the common know word "Fairy". Why i did this is because i feel the traditional way feels more mystical than commonly used one today. Furthermore as to why i put Oberon instead of my name is because i was also going off the old traditional Faerie Tale Of Titania & Oberon in which they described as Husband and Wife. This Valentines Card is my little piece of dedication to their eternal love.~  HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!~:heart:  

Well here is mine! To my beloved Titania

"Treshcones are common,

Claw Ruk's too,

The Razorflies you summon,

Cut my attention in two

Even if your beauty is naturally perfect and
the razorflies in my stomach make it hard...

May I ask...

Will you be my Valentenno?"

UarkGSx.png