Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One (Login failed).... AGAIN

(XBOX)Azilc

This has happened fir past 2 days and im getting very mad as i see ALOT and i mean ALOT!! of other ppeople having the same issue and NO ONES REPLYING FOR FIX. This is the most annoying thing and my internet is perfectly fine and i have got an OPEN NAT and good upload/download and NO PACKET LOSS. Am so very annoyed and i just want to play warframe. 

• 2 weeks later...

Every time I connect to Warframe on my Xbox, it says "login failed check your info".  So I did, but find nothing that was wrong or making it say that over and over  since New Years. 

All I want to do is play Warframe with my friends. So please can someone fix it.

Warframe IS my favorite game please DON'T make it a WAS. 

Edited by (XB1)BlueBerryPanda8
how do I check my info

I have been having the same problem for some time. And you are right too many complaints with no fix. I am still waiting. No word from support for far too long. Too many people locked out of a game with no response. Not even a simple 'we are looking into it for you'. Being completely in the dark on this matter is the worst. I have read multiple old threads and scoured the internet for previous solutions, and I have tried everything. I am at a road block and the last turn is support. But they are not being forthcoming or supportive at the moment. Give us some direction please.