Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Crimson Cross |very casual clan| rank 9| looking for all |we have discord|

Maj.Havok

The Crimson Cross is a gaming community that focuses on making the most of the game experience for all its members.  We're united in our belief that the enjoyment from online games comes from the friendships and relationships that are made during our time in these virtual worlds.  We pride ourselves on creating a relaxed environment free from typical guild drama, politics, and elitism.  We accept that people make mistakes, and laugh off the deaths instead of yelling at the person who screwed up.  We focus on improving the guild as a whole, not just the most active players/leaders because we're strongest when we work as a team.  And throughout all the games that the Crimson Cross has been on, we have always been known as a great place for new players.

If this sounds like what you're looking for in a gaming community, say hello in the forums!  We're always recruiting mature, good natured, helpful players.

That is our community welcome message...sounds sweet and cozy and it basically is. Here I'm just looking for anyone that would like to join and have people around that can help out and run stuff. I actually work for a living, so my play time is only a hour a day till the weekend and even then there are other games I play. I created this clan so I didn't get kicked from another just because I'm not on 6-8 hours a day. If you are tired of the elites around and just want to be a part of a pretty/very loose gaming community/clan then TCC might be whom you are looking for. Remember we are still a "SMALL" group, but we do have discord (channel info available when you register to our site) and all that...Please reply here first and not on the website, so we can get you that invite ASAP. Thank you. BTW, if you are asking for an invite I do check your profile to see how may other times you have asked other clans to join... ;)

The Crimson Cross

Edited by Maj.Havok
making it clear we are a SMALL clan...

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, raptor543 said:

Hello, I am interested in joining this clan. Might as well meet different people.

Looks like you found yourself another clan, hope all goes well for you.

Edited by Maj.Havok
update

• 2 weeks later...

WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT, i didn't know you guys were into warframe? You get Cercie to play!?!?!?!?!? >.> MR 11 just returned to play

Edit: apparently i knew since you're on my friends list... its been awhile >.>

Edited by TatyanaNovo

1 hour ago, TatyanaNovo said:

WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT, i didn't know you guys were into warframe? You get Cercie to play!?!?!?!?!? >.> MR 11 just returned to play

Edit: apparently i knew since you're on my friends list... its been awhile >.>

I tried...she was playing other games at the time. :) I thought you were on my friends list. If you want to join us let me know here, the website, or on discord and I'll shoot an invite. :)

1 hour ago, SoldierWeed said:

Im looking to join the clan, I'm MR7.

Thank You

12 hours ago, PsyaNydeUK said:

Looks like my kind of Clan :cool:shoot me an invite please if space is available, i'm currently MR7.

'Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast'

Invites sent. :)

Hey howdy! I've been playing on and off for a few years, managed to get my lazy self to MR 19 (somehow) and I've been looking for a good clan for what feels like a century. Yours looks pretty promising though. I hope you'll consider accepting me!

IGN: Kelamyth