Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Crimson Cross |very casual clan| rank 9| looking for all |we have discord|

Maj.Havok

• 3 weeks later...

So, looking at my first post on the start of this thread it has been a little over a year since we started promoting our clan. We went from a small ghost clan (just me) to a shadow clan. We are now looking to move to the next level and have 5 spots open, so if you are looking for a friendly, knowledgeable, and very casual clan we may be what you are looking for.

Hello :) This clan seems like a good fit for me, I'm looking for a nice little community where I'm not super pressured to be online 24/7 (college takes up a lot of my time these days). MR 3 and my IGN is quillache. If there's any more openings available I would greatly appreciate an invite :D

10 hours ago, Maj.Havok said:

We'll send an invite. :)

7 hours ago, quillache said:

Hello :) This clan seems like a good fit for me, I'm looking for a nice little community where I'm not super pressured to be online 24/7 (college takes up a lot of my time these days). MR 3 and my IGN is quillache. If there's any more openings available I would greatly appreciate an invite :D

Invites sent. :)

Hey Havok, 

Im a 30 year old dad from the suburbs of Chicago thats looking for some other warframe fans to play with a few times a week. You guys sound like a good fit for me. Im MR8. Cant stop playing this game. Do you still have room?

My IGN is deuce_ii

Edited by deuce_ii
forgot to say my MR

11 hours ago, deuce_ii said:

Hey Havok, 

Im a 30 year old dad from the suburbs of Chicago thats looking for some other warframe fans to play with a few times a week. You guys sound like a good fit for me. Im MR8. Cant stop playing this game. Do you still have room?

My IGN is deuce_ii

Yes sir we do. I can send you an invite later today.

4 hours ago, deuce_ii said:

Okay no problem. I'll leave it right now. 

3 hours ago, Grizzly13456 said:

This clan sounds like a cool clan, MR 7 right now.

I can also get a friend to join if I like this clan and we both have discord

IGN:Grizzly13456

Invites sent. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2017-02-04 at 6:49 PM, Maj.Havok said:
The Crimson Cross is a gaming community that focuses on making the most of the game experience for all its members.  We're united in our belief that the enjoyment from online games comes from the friendships and relationships that are made during our time in these virtual worlds.  We pride ourselves on creating a relaxed environment free from typical guild drama, politics, and elitism.  We accept that people make mistakes, and laugh off the deaths instead of yelling at the person who screwed up.  We focus on improving the guild as a whole, not just the most active players/leaders because we're strongest when we work as a team.  And throughout all the games that the Crimson Cross has been on, we have always been known as a great place for new players.

If this sounds like what you're looking for in a gaming community, say hello in the forums!  We're always recruiting mature, good natured, helpful players.

That is our community welcome message...sounds sweet and cozy and it basically is. Here I'm just looking for anyone that would like to join and have people around that can help out and run stuff. I actually work for a living, so my play time is only a hour a day till the weekend and even then there are other games I play. I created this clan so I didn't get kicked from another just because I'm not on 6-8 hours a day. If you are tired of the elites around and just want to be a part of a pretty/very loose gaming community/clan then TCC might be whom you are looking for. Remember we are still a "SMALL" group, but we do have discord (channel info available when you register to our site) and all that...Please reply here first and not on the website, so we can get you that invite ASAP. Thank you. BTW, if you are asking for an invite I do check your profile to see how may other times you have asked other clans to join... 😉

The Crimson Cross

We have several openings looking for all level of players. 

• 2 weeks later...

A relaxed clan community sounds very nice!  If you still have open spots, I'd appreciate an invite.  I'm MR 6 right now and I've recently come back to Warframe after a few years' absence. 

IGN: MarginalMage

Edited by MarginalMage

17 hours ago, MarginalMage said:

A relaxed clan community sounds very nice!  If you still have open spots, I'd appreciate an invite.  I'm MR 6 right now and I've recently come back to Warframe after a few years' absence. 

Too relaxed sometimes, as it took me 17 hours to check the forums...lol   I can send an invite later today. :)

On 2018-07-02 at 2:30 PM, MarginalMage said:

8 hours ago, Valothur said:

Greetings 🙂 Good sir Maj. Havok, is there a chance for a free spot in The Crimson Cross? If the answer is 'yes', I'd like to join Your clan. I'm currently MR 9, hope to be 10 today. So if You find me worthy, let me know 🙂

Valothur

Invites sent 🙂