Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Crimson Cross |very casual clan| rank 9| looking for all |we have discord|

Maj.Havok

On 3/31/2017 at 5:11 PM, Waffleman63 said:

i'm interested in joining if you have room in the clan fair warning though i'm a noob in warframe i have just been getting into the game over the past few days, but if you have room for me then i would like to join.

Invite sent. :)

hi, just got the game last week and lovin it, got uni 2 days a week and free for the rest so would like a chill place to learn and not be a noob. if you have space please send an invite. cheers

p.s - full discloure have asked for another clan to join as well :D

On 4/8/2017 at 2:25 AM, AnIdiotAtHome said:

hi, just got the game last week and lovin it, got uni 2 days a week and free for the rest so would like a chill place to learn and not be a noob. if you have space please send an invite. cheers

p.s - full discloure have asked for another clan to join as well :D

I will send an invite. Thank you for being honest. Good luck either way and I hope you like the game like we do. :)

8 hours ago, Aust_Kingsbane said:

Hi there. I am only MR2 but this sounds like a great group. I am usually on for an hour or two every other day plus a few more on the weekend usually. If you have the room, I would love to join!

19 hours ago, RhynoCero said:

Hello! Im new to the game and was hoping to find a friendly clan that wouldn't mind having a scrub like myself on board!

Sending invites.:)

Hey dude i also have the same schedule as u i also get less time to play and only on weekends i have just started the game I am rank 17 with excal karak rank 9 ,chronos  rank 16, and I am thinking of building rhino as I am on venus right now. I am a solo player mainly but really want to play with other people too. Unfortunatly i dont have any friends who play warframe so I was thinking of joinig a clan so please would u let me join your clan I am okay if u say no my in game name is ghost3d1 

18 minutes ago, ghost3d1 said:

Hey dude i also have the same schedule as u i also get less time to play and only on weekends i have just started the game I am rank 17 with excal karak rank 9 ,chronos  rank 16, and I am thinking of building rhino as I am on venus right now. I am a solo player mainly but really want to play with other people too. Unfortunatly i dont have any friends who play warframe so I was thinking of joinig a clan so please would u let me join your clan I am okay if u say no my in game name is ghost3d1 

Well, thank you for posting here. I see you have done the same on a couple other clans threads. If you still want to join us please friend me in-game ( Maj.Havok) and I'll invite you. Good luck to you either way. :)