Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Crimson Cross |very casual clan| rank 9| looking for all |we have discord|

Maj.Havok

9 hours ago, GrimslyHD said:

Hey. I'm new to Warframe and looking for a clan to learn/play with. I only have 13 hrs played so far but I'm really interested in playing this, especially with others. Think I could get an invite?

13 hours ago, Chazz_Emokitty said:

May I join? I'm a straight up n00b, MR1, but looking for friendly people to chat to, maybe get help from if something's confusing to me. IGN TopazKitty

Invites sent. :)

1 hour ago, ParadoxRefactor said:

Hey there, if you're still recruiting I'd like to join. I'm still relatively new and would love to be apart of this clan!

MR 3 and I have 41 hours in game and counting! 

Thank you in advanced.

Invite will be sent. :)

On 2/4/2017 at 8:49 PM, Maj.Havok said:
The Crimson Cross is a gaming community that focuses on making the most of the game experience for all its members.  We're united in our belief that the enjoyment from online games comes from the friendships and relationships that are made during our time in these virtual worlds.  We pride ourselves on creating a relaxed environment free from typical guild drama, politics, and elitism.  We accept that people make mistakes, and laugh off the deaths instead of yelling at the person who screwed up.  We focus on improving the guild as a whole, not just the most active players/leaders because we're strongest when we work as a team.  And throughout all the games that the Crimson Cross has been on, we have always been known as a great place for new players.

If this sounds like what you're looking for in a gaming community, say hello in the forums!  We're always recruiting mature, good natured, helpful players.

So, we are now a "Shadow Clan" and that is our community welcome message...sounds sweet and cozy and it basically is. Here I'm just looking for anyone that would like to join and have people around that can help out and run stuff. I actually work for a living, so my play time is only a hour a day till the weekend and even then there are other games I play. I created this clan so I didn't get kicked from another just because I'm not on 6-8 hours a day. If you are tired of the elites around and just want to be a part of a pretty/very loose gaming community/clan then TCC might be whom you are looking for. Remember we are still a "SMALL" group, but we do have discord and all that...Please reply here first and not on the website, so we can get you that invite ASAP. Thank You 

The Crimson Cross

Hi im currently looking to join a clan. I am MR8 going on 9 and have a few prime items. I would appreciate and invite to join the clan.

Hi, I am a veteran Warframe player, MR 21. My previous clan died so now I am looking for a new one. I am looking for a clan with mostly completed research that has not done the Ascension Ceremony yet and would be willing to wait with it at least 6 days after I join. The player has to be in the clan for 8 days minimum to participate in the Ceremony and get the endo.

I will happily craft the statue myself.

So, if you have complete research but have not done the Ascension Ceremony yet, I will be happy to join!

IGN: Bachuuu

3 hours ago, Bachuuu said:

Hi, I am a veteran Warframe player, MR 21. My previous clan died so now I am looking for a new one. I am looking for a clan with mostly completed research that has not done the Ascension Ceremony yet and would be willing to wait with it at least 6 days after I join. The player has to be in the clan for 8 days minimum to participate in the Ceremony and get the endo.

I will happily craft the statue myself.

So, if you have complete research but have not done the Ascension Ceremony yet, I will be happy to join!

IGN: Bachuuu

Wow, your copy paste skills are incredible. Hope you find a good and generous home.

1 minute ago, AMythicalBeast said:

I would like to join. I currently only have a max rank Excalibur frame, and I'm MR4. 

Name: AMythicalBeast 

Thank you for taking my application into consideration. 

I started with Excalibur as well, a very good all around frame. :) I will send you an invite.

Edited by Maj.Havok