Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Crimson Cross |very casual clan| rank 9| looking for all |we have discord|

Maj.Havok

Just returned to the game after being away for.. 2 years-ish?  All I can say is Wow..  Everything's changed.  

Casual gamer looking for a clan, found your posting here and it sounds nice.  I'm interested in joining pending ya'll aren't against helping me re-learn the game.  (At this point I'd probably be better starting another account from scratch.  lol)

Edit:  Looked at my log, been alot longer than 2 years. Guess that explains the differences.

Edited by SevasTra

5 hours ago, SevasTra said:

Just returned to the game after being away for.. 2 years-ish?  All I can say is Wow..  Everything's changed.  

Casual gamer looking for a clan, found your posting here and it sounds nice.  I'm interested in joining pending ya'll aren't against helping me re-learn the game.  (At this point I'd probably be better starting another account from scratch.  lol)

Edit:  Looked at my log, been alot longer than 2 years. Guess that explains the differences.

10 hours ago, LosHampus said:

Hi! May i be able to join your clan. I´m currently MR4.

Invites sent.

Edited by Maj.Havok

Id like to join if you are still inviting, a little about me i dont play 24/7 i do take breaks,, MR10 almost 11 looking for a chill clan (Wish i could change my name but i cant dish out 250plat for that) 

IGN: Warcake1234

Steam: SolarK

Hi! 

I would like to join your clan! I like cozy and relaxed play; I work for a living to and I usually play a bit everyday. Sometimes I have to stop playing for a several weeks and not all clans like that. 
Currently MR19 and 850 ingame hours. 

I Used to run a small clan but my bf dumped me :facepalm: I just want to chill, find people to play with, help all I can, with no all the big drama involved. 

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Nirakat said:

Hi! 

I would like to join your clan! I like cozy and relaxed play; I work for a living to and I usually play a bit everyday. Sometimes I have to stop playing for a several weeks and not all clans like that. 

I Used to run a small clan but my bf dumped me :facepalm: I just want to chill, find people to play with, help all I can, with no all the big drama involved. 

Thanks!

Thank you for your interest in our little group. I will be glad to send an invite. :)

Hi,

Im a returning player, been away for a year and a bit and Im looking to start playing again now I got more time on my hands. Would be great if I could join u all and get back into the game.

IGN : Innit78

52 minutes ago, Innit78 said:

Hi,

Im a returning player, been away for a year and a bit and Im looking to start playing again now I got more time on my hands. Would be great if I could join u all and get back into the game.

IGN : Innit78

I will send an invite later today, thank you.

Edited by Maj.Havok

15 hours ago, Nirakat said:

Hi! 

Thanks!

Invite sent. :)

7 hours ago, TinsleyD said:

Hey came back from a long break from warframe and my old clan is pretty much dead so i'm looking to join a new one.

IGN:TinsleyD
MR:6 about to hit 7

7 hours ago, MISP13 said:

Hello, I am interested in joining this clan MR5

Invites sent.

Hi, first of all your clan sounds quite awesome, I just want to play my games with other people casually. The problem is that I'm a new player in this game (my mastery rank is 2). So I'm really not that good. Also while I can play for a few hours a day, I'm still a student so I have to study. That means I'm not always available. Would be really cool to join, thank you!

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 0:12 PM, DaRammaSnake said:

Hi, first of all your clan sounds quite awesome, I just want to play my games with other people casually. The problem is that I'm a new player in this game (my mastery rank is 2). So I'm really not that good. Also while I can play for a few hours a day, I'm still a student so I have to study. That means I'm not always available. Would be really cool to join, thank you!

1 hour ago, Tinraven said:

Username: Tinraven

I would love to join your clan if you still have openings. 

Thank you both for your interest. I will shoot you both invites. DaRammaSnake, don't worry "good" or "bad" it's only a game...only thing that matters is having fun. :)