Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the unknown signal (open rp)

(PSN)hinami8115

Your ship has been called towards a unknown ship crash site.Upon arrival you have found a recording of a tenno who was thought lost to time and space.

"tenno i have reports of distress signals coming from earth. they are tenno?" the louts had asked herself after sending you this message.

My eyes had snapped towards my warframe which only i could control. "Its time to go windo." the warframe readied up as I walked outside leaving a recording behind.

(Note: you may swear but please nothing to do with operator x warframe))   

I had left the old , burned , crippled and decayed ship with a recording stating.

"hello my name is kai my warframe Windo." I sounded down and sad

"My ship has crashed here in sector 9.0.7.4 an old orokin factory site for weapons and prime warframes." i had been cut off by a fire of an dread hitting a wall.

I quickly pulled out a soma and opened fire on my attacker.

"i ain't DYING HERE!"

the recording stopped. 

A Nyx warframe had made its way to the damage ship, listening to the recording as she kept looking around for anything hostile.

The two names in the recording she quickly wrote off, but her interest was perked at the mention of the Orokin facility. Her clanmates would be happy to hear that she discovered such place, but that feeling of satisfaction was quickly gone once the sound of a familair kind of arrow was audible. She had heard it before, with her encounter with the infamous stalker. Dangerous fellow he was, barely had made it out alive, and to think that one of her clanmates once was associated to that monster.

As soon as the recording stopped the Nyx wandered around the ship again, looking for any traces of Kai and Windo.

A recording had been left by a body.

"to anyone who has heard this or hearing this you know who i am." i said full of grief"i have found the factory but there is something more." I rose to my feet. "there are still prime warframes but one which puts chills in my spine." i sounded more joyful and excited. "its windo he thinks that someone is here another tenno maybe even a warframe." i stopped to hear Windo start talking quickly but slowly. "Kai i have reports that a ny....." He was cut off by something hitting him in the head killing him instantly. I screamed out in shock. "WINDO" I stopped the recording and ran into the armoury grabbing a soma.

"no why" i had sat next to a wall and started to cry softly. "Whatever that thing that killed Windo is... Its for now gone"

Edited by (PS4)hinami8115

"Oh for the love of lotus, please don't tell me that's another rogue frame..." The Nyx mumbled to herself after gearing the recording. Taking a closer look at the body, wondering what happened to it. Once she figured that out she would set course to the factory.

The body had three shoots through its chest. Then an battle cry echoed over the forest meeting with the ears of nyx.

inside the factory everything had started to turn on after this earth shaking cry had echoed.

"5 more of you mother #@*&$@s" I reached for my sniper like a professional. "DIE!" i blown a head off one of my attackers yet 4 still remained.I pulled Windo into the armoury then the factory had fully powered down almost as if it was being controlled. I turned on a recording device. my voice was full of joy "i killed one i killed a hunter." I stopped to let out a cry of pain "i killed a orokin warframe." i stopped as i heard foot steps closing in towards me. i turned the device off knowing they could sence it.

"Three shots? What a waste of ammo." 

The battlecry snapped the Nyx out of her thoughts, and she started to hurry towards the factory.

As she got closer she saw some warframes? She didn't feel entirely sure about it, but raised her Rubico and took aim at one.

4 warframes were outside of the factory but these warframes readied there gear.One of them turned around to see the nyx then they all froze rock solid knowing that they would not survive a second incounter.  "We can see you!" a female voice had echoed from a warframe as she put her hands in the air. the others followed and put their hands up but one pulled out a weapon and opened fire. "you will not leave this place alive!"

"Good to see you're willing to ta-." The Nyx was interrupted by the sudden weaponfire, but quickly dodged to the right to keep herself from getting damaged. She raised one hand to cast mind control on the warframe that attacked her. "All of you throw down your weapons before I use more drastic measures!" She snaps.

The female warframe was the first to do so. The others followed quickly not wanting to die or end up like their friend.

I searched the windows to see if anyone was around. "I think that nyx made it she might of but how and why." I readied my soma. 

One last thing was left.

The female warframe had started to speak "My name is valkyr an protector of this orokin factory and this is my squad." they all nodded

"So a Valkyr warframe, prime one at that. Rare sight these days." The Nyx replied, looking at the tenno she mind controlled, and forcing him to drop his weapons or atleast trying to do so. "You know, my clan would gladly embrace the likes of you in their ranks. We're specilized in retrieving and repearing orokin techonologies." 

valkyr had gotten up and offered a handshake. "we would be honoured to join but two people are inside the factory and they are hostile" valkyr replied.

A male voice spoke out towards the valkyr "We should h-h-elp them i-its th-the least we can do." valkyr looked at the male. "That's nudis his voice is a little glitchy as you can tell." valkyr continued "the other two are nova and loki the one you have in control is of course excail." valkyr sounded annoyed

The Nyx firmly shook the Valkyr's hand "Any idea who those two people are, and where they could be?" The Nyx asked.

Looking at Nidus and the other three as they where introduced the Nyx lets the Excaliburs mind go free as the control thing is mentioned. "Was one of those people a warframe by any chance?"

The valkyr looked towards nyx. "yes his name is Windo a rare warframe but it seemed to be very protective of the tenno it was taking care of." valkyr said slowly yet carefully.

I was in the armory waiting for the next attack."they haven't come out yet to finish me off yet maybe they think i'm dead?" i stopped at the words as i over heard the conversation 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)hinami8115 said:

The valkyr looked towards nyx. "yes his name is Windo a rare warframe but it seemed to be very protective of the tenno it was taking care of." valkyr said slowly yet carefully.

I was in the armory waiting for the next attack."they haven't come out yet to finish me off yet maybe they think i'm dead?" i stopped at the words as i over heard the conversation 

"Windo... You've been after Kai. What warframe was it anyway?" The Nyx replied as she started using her mental prowness to search for any minds in the area.

"Funny, a clanmate of mine actually has been working on a project involving hardlight, but the weapons she made for it put a much greater mental strain on someone than a warframe does." The Nyx replied, her gaze slowly moving to the Armory as she 'broadcastéd' a message to everyone's mind in the area. "Kai you better come out before they start using drastic force."

I heard this so i started walking out side dropping my soma.I stopped at the door and opened it slowly as i thought of something. "They should be..." i stopped dead in my tracks as  i saw the warframes standing infornt of me. "well sheeeit" I put my hands in the air as a sound of machines turning on inside the factory.

The valkyr would have gone to punch my lights out if she had not seen my face. I had one scar that ran towards the top of my head down wars to my left eye. "you got me" i said slowly still full of dread

The Nyx flinched slightly as the sound of machinery rung in her ears, but she shook it off and walked towards Kai. "If any of you point a finger at him I will personally end you. Am I clear?" She said, looking at the Valkyr and to the others.

"Kai, I want you to tell me about Windo. Any files you have on him and we could help you reconstruct him if you would like."

The valkyr look towards you and lookee blanky. 

I started to talk "i have over 100 files on him and his powers but they are inside my ship and him so unless you have something to bring warframes back to life then please go ahead." I was full of sadness since i had lost a warframe which was trusted to me by my familly.

the valkyr spoke towards me "how did you get shot down anyway?" 

I replied full of grief "It was a class A type 87//90 hard AA gun

Edited by (PS4)hinami8115

My eye had started to channel a pure black energy through them as I has now in a new mode of rage and power. "By any chance could you lead me to them?" I was twitching

The valkyr look towards me then you "Your call nyx"

I had a orokin weapon in my hand it was a nikana but in a prime version. "i wanna cut em down and turn them red" I said calmly

I put the nikana on the floor as i calmed myself down while taking a sigh.

"about more prime things then anyone could sell it probaly has a worth of about 200 to 300,000 plat" i slowly started to think then my mouth dropped open "how long has this place been running?" 

loki replied "since the orokin down fall." he said proudly