Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the unknown signal (open rp)

(PSN)hinami8115

The valkyr look towards the others then back at you "on one condition." "you cant go into our part of the armour it's where we keep our parts to rebuild us" valkyr said as if she was in control of nyx.

i walked towards my ship to see a light on it was my foundry. "no way" i rushed over to see not a person but a warframe covered in black and red all over there body. i stopped as my mind started screaming. I tried to step back but the warframe was already there. i turned around he was there. "what are you?" i asked looking up into his face as he now patted my head before opening the door. 

"i am you past." it faded away slowly as a memory was unlocked from my past. 

In the past my father was orokin strange yet calm. I walked around to see the emperors giving their speeches before the primes had gunned down every single thing that was in sight,but in this life i was female then i woke up in my ship. About an hour had passed by since i went to my ship

Nyx nodded in reply to the Valkyr. "Just point me to a Nyx Prime and everything should be good. This warframe is in dire need of replacement." She states.

A short glance was thrown at Kai walking off. "Someone follow him and keep me up to date on what he is doing." The Tenno commanded, not caring about who would follow her orders as she wandered into the armory.

It felt odd to her walking among the glided halls of the armory, and all the prime weapons and warframes that adorned it. She felt like an intruder, yet she had been among so much orokin technology before, some of it even unknown to the Tenno outside her clan. 

Loki had walked up towards you. "nyx we have a problem Kai is talking to someone inside his ship but everything's gone silent now there is a unhealthy amount of black smoke coming out but we cant get the door open we could use the help" Loki stated as he ran towards the ship he stopped to see me just standing there my back turned towards him. "Kai are you ok?" he questioned but something wasn't right valkyr excalibur and volt had their guns ready. "loki get ready we aren't alone anymore its the Stalker" she replied towards nyx and loki

Barely having a chance to look for the Nyx Prime she desired chaos already was stiring up again. She shortly nodded to the Loki as she ran after him. The black smoke already put a bad feeling in the Nyx' gut. 

She pushed the Loki aside once they got to Kai, putting one hand on the Tenno's shoulder as suddenly that dreaded name run in her ears. "Things never go my way do they?" She thought keeping her hand on Kai's shoulder as she unholstered a Lex and looked around. "He's outnumbered, just keep your cool and things will be okay."

My voice was disfigured and odd "i see them i hear their cries as they are gunned them down." i say slowly as the smoke was now fully gone but in my hands i had a blade of metal which was orokin tinted. "i hear the louts" i start to hold my head as my mind snapped. i sit down looking around.  "what in the hell's happening to me one minute i touch a mark  in my ship and now this." I felt like a stack of infested had been put on m chest.

The valkyr walked up to you. "Do you think hes alright you know in the head he hasn't been him self since he entered that ship." valkyr asked

The Nyx sits down infront of Kai, sighing. "A low guardian once attending the ceremony to celebrate the defeat of sentients, something which was a trap from the start. For both us and for them. Lotus had ordered us to cut them down. All the guardian saw was his masters fall." The Nyx hummend, rubbing the forehead of her frame. "Old memories I got once when he attacked me, short glimps into his mind."

She looked over her shoulder at the Valkyr, nodding. "The Stalker hasn't killed him, which implies a couple of things, but those I rather discuss with Kai in private."

valkyr looked at the others and and they backed off searching the area for anything of use.

I looked up at you as I felt a cold shiver go down my spine. "So you were there as well like me?" i said as my heart felt like a cave full of nothing but more memories ((sorry i gtg i have to sleep at some point bye kyrozon))

The Nyx sighed. "Plenty of Tenno had been part of that event, including me indeed. Although my memories of it where faint before I tapped into Stalker's memories, but still most of it is a haze. I do know some clanmembers with more memories of it. One of them once was an acolyte of stalker even... I hate him to this day." She states.

((Alright, sleep easy Tenno.))

I watched as something was making its way into my mind. "Nyx you do what you have to if you need my im at the factory with excalibur" me and excail walked to the factory as we exchanged stories

UNKOWN FRAMES POV

I tried to move but my lest had stopped working i had felt this emotion before. fear. The fear that hunted me while i was in the thing i looked to see 4  warframes facing me a nyx prime,nudis,valkyrie and loki. "What the hell are you?!" i shouted towards the valkyr before i was kicked in the face