Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the unknown signal (open rp)

(PSN)hinami8115

"This piece of hard light tech isn't related to Windo." Fellshaw states the tone in his voice making it clear that he is irritated. "These devices simply create it for a form of weaponry, but instead of using bullets it uses hard light and is highly costumizable." he says, tapping something on the side of the gauntlet as it splits into multiple pieces. Simply floating midair and allowing Fellshaw to grab out certain damaged pieces, which mainly seemed to be based around the palm of the gauntlet.

(ahhaaahahhaha just find a way to go in like we will be going to trinitys lad so meet us there)

"wow i won't lie you would of dam been good to have around on earth" my head began to snap to a memory "i think i should go see  trinity" i quoted as my mind felt like a void had put a hole in it

"Well, it's nice to meet you, kai"

(customary bow)

"And yes, my frame isn't seen very often, and i don't see many nyx primes, that's for sure"

Most tenno tend to back away from Inaros due to his looks, but most of his abilities life steal,althrough my 3rd isn't my prefered"

"While talking might indeed help some calm their mind, this does seem more sever." The Nyx said, slowly stepping towards Kai and putting a hand on his shoulder. "If you are okay with it I can temporarly tap into your mindscape and make it that those memories go away for the time being."

Edited by kyrozon

The Nyx gently pressed the forehead of the warframe against Kai's. He could feel her presence slowly crawl into his mind, very carefully, but steadily growing stronger in his mind. The Nyx had done tricks like this before, but always had a hard time predicting what she would see when she entered a mind that wasn't hers.

INSIDE THE MIND 

"Come on kai hurry!" a Female voice had said as I ran though the orokin ship thinking all was alright.

"I'm coming just wait we need to get ma and pa!" I shouted towards the female voice

"Come on sis!" i shouted as i followed the girl in the orokin clothing

Edited by (PS4)hinami8115

INSIDE THE MIND

The Nyx stumbled slightly as she found herself in the orokin ship. Seeing two orokin people run past him, one voice she recognised. Thankfully for her had found herself out of sight of Kai and his sister where she landed. 

INSIDE THE MIND

"Come on maybe we can still watch the void before we go home!" The female voice shouted full of joy and passion

"Fine Kaya but when we get home you still owe me 50 orokin ducats!" I stated before i stopped to hear the alarms go off before a cloud of black smoke  appeared across the room. 

"Kaya hurry we have to see it" i shouted blocking out the alarms