Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo duels rework

(PSN)CaptainIMalik

I want Duels to last longer so my suggestions are giving each player that aren't Inaros to have a big increase to shields and health as if both players are big bosses. A cool feature for me, if you could see a big health bar like Dark souls.

I'm not saying making them massively spongey but still a way it's still fast paced but it's still more of a bigger battle

Maybe remove name tags or not visible when you are not in line of sight of your opponent to predict were your opponent will be

Also if you can crit in the Duels, maybe nerf them if they aren't nerfed.

Also make channeling and parrying very important.

What do you think? Do you like my suggestions? If not, say why and how you would improve duels.

Edited by (PS4)CaptainIMalik

why do you guys hate on inarous so much? he has no shilds and his armor it low. he needs extra health. he is useless in the dojo as it is. why buff everyone but him?

however i do agree. and i also think dojo should have a 1v1 rank leader board. or put a rank 1v1 in the dojo. and raise hp to normal.

i

Edited by (XB1)DARK SALVATIONx

Wanting to change duels is what gave birth to the conclave. Duels were mostly just there at the peak of Dojo hype for people to mess around with.

If you were going to change it, I'd say just move it to the conclave rules. Mods don't have effect, abilities are changed etc. Then duels would at least give a bit of practice for Conclave.

Alternatively, you could make duels melee-weapon only, and provide special duelling weapons around the room to select. They'd all have low damage, and special counter attacks for well-timed blocks or something. 

I

On 9 February 2017 at 0:20 AM, Xarteros said:

Wanting to change duels is what gave birth to the conclave. Duels were mostly just there at the peak of Dojo hype for people to mess around with.

If you were going to change it, I'd say just move it to the conclave rules. Mods don't have effect, abilities are changed etc. Then duels would at least give a bit of practice for Conclave.

Alternatively, you could make duels melee-weapon only, and provide special duelling weapons around the room to select. They'd all have low damage, and special counter attacks for well-timed blocks or something. 

Yes have the weapons do low damage

• 3 weeks later...