The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Lua spy mission and Sorties [DE reply inside]

(XBOX)Dyalar

The vast majority of the time, I'm unable to do Lua Spy missions in a group (on Xbox One).  If I'm in a group and we queue for a Lua Spy, I get kicked back to the ship during the loading screen.  If I try to join a group in progress, I get kicked back to the ship during the loading screen.  If I load in solo and invite my friends, THEY get kicked back to the ship during the loading screen.  I'm able to do all of the Spy nodes, so it's not that I can't complete the mission, I just can't do it with anyone else.  We had to temporarily split up our Sortie group last night, with me completing the Spy mission solo and my two friends doing it together.  I don't have any problems with any of the other mission types on Lua, or with any other Spy missions in the starchart.  It's just Lua Spy for some reason.

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Edited title for clarity

• 3 weeks later...

Why does the connection for the second sortie fail so often. Same with the moon spy mission. Put those two together and you'll never get a squad of four. There is always talks of new missions. Why can't we get the ones that are already problematic fixed? I'm not the only console user with this issue. PS4 by the way. 

• 3 weeks later...

This happened the last time the Lua spy mission was part of the sortie.  Someone suggested setting your ping limit to unlimited, but I haven't had a chance to try it yet.  If you can try it, please post if it worked for you or not.  Just to tie some of these threads together:

Edited by (PS4)Loki1211
Links

I'm guessing english isn't your first language?

If I understood this correctly, you are trying to play with a friend and for some reason can't. Make sure in menu it's set to something other than "solo".

Post in your natural language if I got it wrong, and we can use google translate to try to figure it out.

Edited by Moysa