Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(06/02/2017) Update 4.2.10

[DE]JacobB

Hello Tenno,

Update 4.2.10 of the app will be available in the next couple hours in the iOS store and Google Play Store. This update is rather small, containing a couple of minor fixes and tweaks. You can get excited that the Sortie rewards are now working as expected. They look a lot better, too!

Make sure to check out the changelist below and comment on this post with suggestions and feedback.

I remain,
Jacob

Changelog 4.2.10

Fixed:
- Sorties not populating
- Tapping a console login button automatically changed the platform even if the login was aborted

Changed:
- Sortie rewards are now sorted and coloured according to probability
- Updated close button icon and position to prevent it from overlapping other views
- Reduced app size

Edited by [DE]JacobB
It is no longer 2016, oops

errrr, sad to say, i believe that this version of the app is bugged. It shows my nekros prime to be fully built and ready to claim and yet wont let me claim it from the app. Then when i login to warframe on my pc, it says nekros prime isnt fully built yet. The app also showed that my titania was at lvl 30 when it fact she was only lvl 25 before i sold her. Hope DE sees this and fixes it asap :) P.S. Yes, I have tried relogging on the app

Hmmm, hard repeatable crash for me (Android: 6.0 Umi Super)

Logcat says:

02-07 11:57:16.438  2025  2042 E AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: KrollRuntimeThread
02-07 11:57:16.438  2025  2042 E AndroidRuntime: Process: com.digitalextremes.warframenexus, PID: 2025
02-07 11:57:16.438  2025  2042 E AndroidRuntime: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[DexPathList[[zip file "/mnt/expand/97f3d4f3-a192-4bac-a6c0-cc5d8b2df65d/app/com.digitalextremes.warframenexus-1/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/mnt/expand/97f3d4f3-a192-4bac-a6c0-cc5d8b2df65d/app/com.digitalextremes.warframenexus-1/lib/arm64, /vendor/lib64, /system/lib64]]] couldn't find "libstlport_shared.so"
02-07 11:57:16.438  2025  2042 E AndroidRuntime:     at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary(Runtime.java:367)
02-07 11:57:16.438  2025  2042 E AndroidRuntime:     at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1076)
02-07 11:57:16.438  2025  2042 E AndroidRuntime:     at org.appcelerator.kroll.runtime.v8.V8Runtime.initRuntime(V8Runtime.java:71)
02-07 11:57:16.438  2025  2042 E AndroidRuntime:     at org.appcelerator.kroll.KrollRuntime.doInit(KrollRuntime.java:205)
02-07 11:57:16.438  2025  2042 E AndroidRuntime:     at org.appcelerator.kroll.KrollRuntime$KrollRuntimeThread.run(KrollRuntime.java:114)

Really wish you guys weren't using Appcelerator, it's pretty much the lowest of the low as far as mobile apps go, I know of no one who speaks well of it.

A nice, simple native app would really be much better. I mean really it's just an API endpoint to sent/get server data, it really shouldn't be hard.

Okay, I have no idea why I don't receive alerts, but I just don't.

None of the things I have tried make the slightest bit of difference. I can not, under any circumstances, get alerts to come up in the notification area. I can receive alerts when I am in the app, the list will populate fine. Never in the notification area.

Is there anyone that can think of something that might help? I don't want to run a separate app or web page that just feeds off of Twitter for alerts when this app should provide that function, and supposedly has done for years.

I have tried:

• Clearing cache.

• Reinstalling app.

• Confirmed all notification settings.

• Prevented battery optimisation from activating for app.

• Given app free reign over all data connections.

I'm using the Android version on Samsung S6:

Bugs:

Notifications toggle buttons are not still not working for me. I can't change notification preferences.. such as being able to turn them off when I want to sleep.

Foundry items that are in reality "In progress" all show 100% complete in the app and CLAIM, even though they are not complete. No time remaining information. This happens even with things I have just started building using the app.

Cosmetic Niggle:

Nice looking app...with the exception of one ugly big white screen with tiniest font at the top left corner, which really lets down the app:

Login success!