Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Phoenix League ~ Active Clan

-PxL-Shaunix

-Please be aware that we are no longer a Shadow clan-

:community:  Our main priority is to create a great working community with players from all around the world, who have a common interest in Warframe  :community:

:thumbup:Positive:

• We offer discord channel for the clan
  • We have all the rooms build in the Dojo
  • Every room in the Dojo is well decorated by one of the members who is an architect irl
  • All of our members are active
  • Fancy logo (my opinion ofc xD)
  • Ignis Wraith available

:thumbdown:Negative:

• We are not done with all the research yet
  • We are not done with all the decoration yet
  • Players will get kicked for being offline for more than 20 days.

Phoenix_League_emblem_showcase.png

~Rules~

Keep it clean, no racism, spoilers (like the second dream) and just use common sense, it's really not that hard. If rules are being violated, the player will get demoted to "Ash", and has to prove that he/she is worthy of a higher rank.

~Ranking~

Want to reach a higher rank in the clan? Well it's really not that hard. Starting off as a "Sparkling", all you need to do is to join our discord chat and you will be promoted to "Flame Frame", from there a clan emblem is needed to get the "Phoenix" rank. Every rank after "Phoenix" requires trust from the "Phoenix Operator" and loyalty from the player, therefor an application must be filled, in which the "council" or as we call it "Phoenix Order" will take a look at every month. If we confirm the application, then one member will be able to join the Phoenix Order.

20170106151638_1.jpg

Last thing I wanna add is a little bit about me (Warlord/Phoenix Operator). I'm a founder of Warframe, and I've been playing ever since 2013. I've been operating two clans before this one, but Phoenix League is the one I wanna have success with. I'm not gonna start over with a new one, I'm putting every effort into Phoenix League. Not to brag or anything but I'm so obsessed with this clan that I have it's original emblem tattooed on my arm xD

Edited by PotatoGamer100

Hi there,

I'd love to join your clan, but before I'd like to tell you a few things about me.

• I'm a pretty experienced player considering my mastery rank. (8, halfway 9)
  • I'm 16 years old, not helium. (lol)
  • I'm welcoming and have a positive attitude towards other players.
  • I am very active: 83 hours past two weeks.
  • I am willing to help my mates out by helping in missions and contribution to the clan research and decorations!

I've been looking for a home since I started my journey here at Warframe, and your clan sounds awesome and I fell in love with your symbol.. (lmao) 

IGN: Mueek 

On 2/11/2017 at 0:06 AM, Syunichi said:

Hello, i'm currently searching for a clan this look nice.

Why me ?

- I'm already have some experience to share

- I'm good to teach ( and i like to do it )

- I have discord and use discord

- And i'm a founder too

Cordially, Syunichi

Looks like you are already in a clan, if you still want to join Phoenix League, you will have to leave your current clan in order to join a new one :)

17 hours ago, Mueek said:

Hi there,

I'd love to join your clan, but before I'd like to tell you a few things about me.

• I'm a pretty experienced player considering my mastery rank. (8, halfway 9)
  • I'm 16 years old, not helium. (lol)
  • I'm welcoming and have a positive attitude towards other players.
  • I am very active: 83 hours past two weeks.
  • I am willing to help my mates out by helping in missions and contribution to the clan research and decorations!

I've been looking for a home since I started my journey here at Warframe, and your clan sounds awesome and I fell in love with your symbol.. (lmao) 

IGN: Mueek 

Loving the attitude Mueek :) Your invitation will be located in your inbox ;)

Edited by PotatoGamer100

4 hours ago, OthWenneis said:

Hello,

I would like to join too!

I'm currently at MR 19, so I have some experience in game that I would like to share with others.

IGN: OthWenneis

That's great OthWenneis! Unfortunately we are currently full but tomorrow we will have enough space for more recruits, so expect a clan invite soon!

• 4 weeks later...

Is there still room? I am interested in joining. I have played since september 2013 but haven't been playing for the last 5-6 months and am looking to get back into the game. My old clan is DEAD, and it's pretty hard to get back into it when no one is on. IGN: nickelshark

14 hours ago, nickelshark said:

Is there still room? I am interested in joining. I have played since september 2013 but haven't been playing for the last 5-6 months and am looking to get back into the game. My old clan is DEAD, and it's pretty hard to get back into it when no one is on. IGN: nickelshark

yes there is still room, invitation should be located in your inbox