Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Controller Support for PC Users

Claydel

This "issue" isn't too big a deal, but would be nice if it was addressed. So far, the way ps4 controllers are used in game is by using some form of controller mapping like ds4. Since warframe has an official version of the game on ps4, why don't we have a compatibility program in game that checks for both controllers like other games do?   

Warframe is available through Stream, which DOES have integrated DualShock4 Support if you run it through big picture. You can also configure your controller thru BPMode and then simply run WF in small mode and retain most of the functionality; exactly the same as the Steam Controller. 

I've tried playing through bp mode already and warframes "xinput" seems to support commands for an xbox controller not ps4, which you can tell not only from the command prompts, but the lack of responsiveness from my controller, with the exception being the home button of course since it works with steam, just apparently not the game. im probably just going to download the software at some point so that i can trick the computer into thinking its an xbox controller like with my previous setup.