Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.9.2 (Phase One: DB Upgrades)

[DE]Rebecca

Additions:

Phase One: Database Code Upgrades!

The moment has come: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/759676-pc-feb-7-early-hotfix-warning/#comment-8384822
Warframe is one month away from turning 4 years old - and some of our infrastructure is starting to show its age!  Phase One of upgrading our back end server code to support future database upgrades is live! We will inform you when Phase Two draws near!

Fixes

- Fixed a rare case of players sometimes not unlocking the Focus system when completing The Second Dream, which resulted in progression stoppers during The War Within.

- Fixed progression stopper in the Grineer Shipyard tileset caused by missing Mobile Defense consoles.

- Fixed a script error when using the Sibear.

- Fixed a script error when casting Rhino’s Rhino Charge.

- Fixed script errors in Broken Scepter and Ivara Quiver with null avatar.

- Fixed being able to complete the puzzle phase of The Law of Retribution by going in and out of Transference to occupy numerous pads.

- Fixed Clients missing their Archwing weapons when spawning in water at the start of the Sortie mission.

- Fixed Ivara’s arrows misbehaving after casting her Artemis Bow.

- Potential fix for Clients with Hysteria/Exalted Blade/Primal Fury/Artemis Bow active and running into a Nullifier briefly causing complete ability/melee/weapon switch lockout on next cast.

- Fixed Automatic weapon removal in ‘Weapon Only’ Sortie missions stripping players of their Submersible weapons on Uranus.

- Fixed numerous Baro Ki’Teer offerings not being Chat linkable.

- Fixed mismatched ships appearing in the fly-in cinematics for Clients.

- Fixed rare script error in squad overlay when mission gets aborted due to Client not having proper items equipped in loadout.

- Fixed Void Fissure Reactant pickups interrupting Melee animations.

- Fixed the Proto Glaive Skin not working properly on any thrown Melee weapons and appearing blurry in the Arsenal.

-Fixed missing enemy death FX when using Sobex with Acid Shells as per:

- Fixed enemies remaining hostile after being spotted during your first try of the Mastery Rank 9 test.

- Fixed Chat issue where users with names that are prefixes for other players names were getting incorrectly notified (e.g. DEMegan getting notified if DEMegan2 gets @’ed)

- Fixed a level hole in the Grineer Sealab tileset.

Fix this please:

Spoiler

New bugs: 
  • invisible rewards screen after mission: http://imgur.com/gallery/JsQVN;

• operator and pets: if pets get downed while you are in operator mode, they just die and you can't revive them for duration of the mission

• In kuva flood kuva guardians oneshot my kavat with 611 armor and 8974 health, so once I'm entering operator mode, I can say farewall to my cat;
  • Index UI: time left indication is hidden if "Overlay map" is chosen

Old bugs (bugs that have been here before last 10 updates or hotfixes):

• minimap position (Overlay map) resets to top left after "leave/stay" screen to default position. I find it more convinient for me to use minimap in right side of screen and has appropriate setting on, so why does it reset?

• same for UI in "infested salvage" mode: stations health gets lost after "leave/stay" screen and player usually needs to reset it by pressing M (changing minimap mode) twice;

• quick rewards screen (Tab) does not work for AW mode and Titania's Razorwing;

• missing booster icon from rare containers for non-host;

• Mirage and Zenistar.

• Aren't Mirage's doppelgangers supposed to copy all things she do? When Mirage releases Zenistar's disk, then casts "Hall of Mirrors" and then does charged attack, Zenistar's disk returns to player, while doppelgangers throw 4 disks.
  • Sprint:

• sprint detection: holding shift while standing still will break Ivara's Prowl;
    • if you're holding sprint key as operator and you jump, you need to press and hold sprint key again after jump to "continue" sptinting.
  • bald operators:

• If you hold 5, operators spawn as bald. Same when they return to warframe.

As per this link https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/5k9oha/bugopen_letter_to_de_bugs_you_may_not_have_noticed/

Edited by Noktin
formatting link

4 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed being able to complete the puzzle phase of The Law of Retribution by going in and out of Transference to occupy numerous pads.

Well, I can't say I'm not surprised. Now exploiters of this bug has too go through the intended way of passing that stage. LOL.

How many times do i have to ask for this. But here we go..again.

Give us either a Toggle Button to open up Sari Syandana or give us 2 separate syandanas with 2 different behaviors. I WANT THAT THING TO BE OPENED DURING MISSIONS! 

And so does my fellow tenno.

It will be nearly 2 months soon since you did not move a finger to satisfy those who liked the old Sari.

Edited by Inquizitor

Thanks for fixing the no enemies spawn in JV bug... oh wait...

Also, I hope the trial leaderboards still works and wasn't forgotten with this update. 

http://content.warframe.com/dynamic/trialStats.php

http://content.warframe.com/dynamic/trialGolemStats.php

http://content.warframe.com/dynamic/trialNightmareStats.php

Edited by Pegasy

38 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

• Fixed being useful in Operator form  able to complete the puzzle phase of The Law of Retribution by going in and out of Transference to occupy numerous pads.

FTFY

Seriously? :facepalm:

upd:

All right, after smashing my face multiple times, there is one hilarious thing.

Since the enemies can shoot our Operators that means they are physical. So why, why -- all of a sudden -- Operators aren't physical for pads anymore? 

upd#2:

'kay... turned out, there is an exploit with creating copies of a single operator, thought about it as "using operators to step on the pads in general". "Ignorance is bliss", I guess :sad: 

Edited by Thundervision
upd#2

7 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed being able to complete the puzzle phase of The Law of Retribution by going in and out of Transference to occupy numerous pads.

Thanks for fixing the useful stuff! 

Oh, btw JV spawns are breaking on a regular basis still but oh well¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

at least i see the devs are working on the right spots there, seems you meant it when you said you will start looking at trials again!