Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.9.2 (Phase One: DB Upgrades)

[DE]Rebecca

Still no fix for being able to see hair through the Operator's face in certain tilesets. It happens quite a bit in the Void, but can happen pretty much anywhere else.
Other than that, thanks for the DB upgrades. As a computer wizard, I understand why you guys need to go through that. Gotta have those latest SSDs and Xeon processors. ;D

12 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

• Fixed Chat issue where users with names that are prefixes for other players names were getting incorrectly notified (e.g. DEMegan getting notified if DEMegan2 gets @’ed)

How many DEMegans are there? Has Tyl Regor been cloning her? Will we have an upcoming event titled The TubeMegans of Regor?

...please say yes.

5 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We did :). Red text was broadcasting the warnings 30,20,10,5,4,3,2,1 minutes in advance.

What they are asking for is warnings like this for all (or most) hotfixes as a standard course of action. Half an hour of warning gives more time to complete or delay a mission so that you don't get caught with the patch hitting at a bad time.

Given how you guys don't seem to have a solid idea of when an update will drop usually, that doesn't seem doable most of the time.

14 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed being able to complete the puzzle phase of The Law of Retribution by going in and out of Transference to occupy numerous pads.

lol. we did that one last time about 10 mins before this hotfix.

ty for changes I guess :P

9 minutes ago, toafarmer said:

No fix for Hema broken research cost, no buff to the low mutagen sample droprate, no increase of max riven mod capacity. Guess I'll skip next prime access.

The Hema research cost is not being reduced to honor the clans who actually put in the effort to complete the insane research requirement. you'd be pretty pissed too if you spent hours or days obtaining the materials for something, just for it to be decreased. The mutugen sample drop rate was supposed to have been increased in the derelicts, and im pretty sure the riven mod capacity upgrade will happen once we get rivens for more weapon types.

Most of this has been discussed in either previous hotfixes or in devstreams, just so you know.

9 minutes ago, JSharpie said:

Still no fix for the Frost Harka skin.

[Image was here]

Banshee Soprana has the same problem (albeit worse looking) with most of the larger syandana's (it's dat big booty aye) so IDK how much focus DE will put on tweaking something like this, they've already got heaps going on at the mo'.

15 minutes ago, toafarmer said:

No fix for Hema broken research cost, no buff to the low mutagen sample droprate, no increase of max riven mod capacity. Guess I'll skip next prime access.

About riven mod cap having a limit is just dumb. Its to encourages trading between players and that in turn brings down prices by allot.
The hema being an ass to research is a thing and i don't like it being that annoying of a thing.