Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.9.2 (Phase One: DB Upgrades)

[DE]Rebecca

57 minutes ago, -dicht.Amducias- said:

Thanks for fixing the useful stuff! 

Oh, btw JV spawns are breaking on a regular basis still but oh well¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

at least i see the devs are working on the right spots there, seems you meant it when you said you will start looking at trials again! 

You want to draw their attention from exploits?

Get off your sarcastic behind and get host ee.logs from raids with broken spawns, and seek me out in #raid-bugs. They can't fix what we don't report.

Edited by DeltaPhantom

16 minutes ago, ThunderKitsune said:

I just got an ayatan treasure in a mission but it's not in my inventory. Delay maybe?

I just had the same thing happen.  So did DimitriV2 during his stream in a separate mission at the same time.

Had 1 Sah sculpture from the Maroo mission earlier that I had already upgraded with stars.  Picked a new one up in a Lith fissure on Earth.  It shows up in my rewards list, but I still have only 1 Sah sculpture in my inventory.

It's the second time that an update comes out, I open my launcher to update, once I get in the game I have no chat, then I close my game and when its supposed to close the proccess, its still running on the background. So basically everytime I update my game I should close my launcher first before actually start playing. Hope this gets fixed.

PS: Using Steam, and this started happening since update 19.9.1

Edited by Bl4zko
More info

8 minutes ago, Oreades said:

I have no idea, that is why I was questioning if this was an actual exploit or if it was just players ability to hold down 2 pads (1 warframe, 1 operator). If it was an actual exploit where they where able to hold down more than two then I am fine with it getting corrected. It seems a bit vague and could apply to either situation. 

Yeah, same thoughts here. And I just found it, so, yes, it was regarding said exploit:

On 29.01.2017 at 8:23 AM, -_Price_Checker said:

There is a bug in the Law of Retribution & the Law of Retribution Nightmare, which allows the squad to skip the Puzzle Door in Stage 2.

How to reproduce this bug/exploit with 100% accuracy:

1. Hack first panel.

2. Get the Glitcher on the first pad, during the rest of the exploit the Glitcher must not die.

3. Glitcher casts "operator mode" and goes back to warframe mode X times, where X is the amount of players in squad minus 1.

4. Another squad member hacks the next panel.

5. Door opens. This means only one member of the squad has got on a pad, where the intended design of the room is to have the entire squad on a pad for the door to open.

Which is OK to be fixed. I wonder if it's still possible to utilize Warframe+Operator after this fix :S

Spoiler

...and, well, now I feel $&*&*#(%& after my first post.

1 hour ago, Zaikeria said:

The Hema research cost is not being reduced to honor the clans who actually put in the effort to complete the insane research requirement. you'd be pretty pissed too if you spent hours or days obtaining the materials for something, just for it to be decreased. The mutugen sample drop rate was supposed to have been increased in the derelicts, and im pretty sure the riven mod capacity upgrade will happen once we get rivens for more weapon types.

Most of this has been discussed in either previous hotfixes or in devstreams, just so you know.

They didn't increase it at all, because QsP4Vyd.jpg

Also, "Honoring the players" Never stopped them from editing weapons or nerfing frames before. They changed the research costs for Vauban after community backlash. They promised they wouldn't do insane research costs after the Knux, then again after the Sibear. We're tired of it.

40 minutes ago, ARHYST said:

You still dont get it, do you?
Hema research cost is not broken and it is not mistake - IT IS MENT TO BE LIKE THAT.

Will you people ever get over it? Will you understand that you need to clean up your clan of leechers and stop crying about this or grinf in F2p game?

My friends are not leechers. And I'm not kicking them from my clan because DE DEcided to completely screw smaller clans over, and make the clan system into a toxic cesspool where people pay to get into clans, they donate their mutagen, and are then booted.

If you're tired of seeing people complain, ignore us. But we aren't stopping until they see the problem.

Edited by KaizergidorahXi

3 minutes ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

My friends are not leechers. And I'm not kicking them from my clan because DE DEcided to completely screw smaller clans over, and make the clan system into a toxic cesspool where peopel pay to get into clans, they donate their mutagen, and are then booted.

If you're tired of seeing people complain, ignore us. But we aren't stopping until they see the problem.

Ghost clans have the easy way tbh, try a Mountain clan or Moon clan to see the real pain.

5 minutes ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

Try a ghost clan with one active member.

If you have one active member only, ofcourse the research is not going to be done easily. I had to work with my whole 10 members to get it done. You need to get your friends to help you, if you can't then you're basically in the same spot as most of the clans with lots of non active members. But again the small clans have it easy, not harder.

Edited by Bl4zko

With improvised endgame that is speedrunning raids and pushing records on it,

- Fixed being able to complete the puzzle phase of The Law of Retribution by going in and out of Transference to occupy numerous pads.

Ruined the game for me, someone hit me up after they have proper endgame which veterans have been waiting for since the removal of dark sectors.

Competition is good for a game. People wanna measure up against others and conclave is really S#&$ even with dedicated servers.

1 hour ago, Trichouette said:

What about you warn us like this for every update/hotfix ? I mean 30min early instead of 5.

That would be way better for people who're in trials @[DE]Rebecca

Maybe they should do 5 minute interval warnings a week in advance. /s

You have 6 days, 19 hours and 35 minutes until we deploy a new hotfix..

Edited by Artorius-Alter

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

- Fixed being able to complete the puzzle phase of The Law of Retribution by going in and out of Transference to occupy numerous pads.

Thats nice and all but why are powerfist still able to do popup aoe slams after being cc'ds in the game? You can swallow the powerfist with hydroid's puddle and his slams will still go off. You can suspend him in the air with Vauban or rhino he will still go off. You can't block it like Viper pulls and lancer shield bashing. The only way to do so is with your focus power for temporary invulnerability.

Please fix the holster animations for dark split sword!  I bought the duel hip holster animation and it doesn't work, it always reverts to the default stance :( 

Also the nekros noble stance arm twitch!

Edited by solcarbine