Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.9.2 (Phase One: DB Upgrades)

[DE]Rebecca

4 hours ago, Noktin said:

Fix this please:

Hide contents
    • if you're holding sprint key as operator and you jump, you need to press and hold sprint key again after jump to "continue" sptinting.

I'm kind of on board with this too. It would be nice not to have to observe whether you're sprinting after something happens, and then release and re-hold if you're not - and/or have an 'always sprint' selection in the options.

For some reason, I am seeing Duration now as a large part of the calculation for energy/second for the Ember WoF ability.  I know for certain that was not the case yesterday as my (admittedly OP) Ember EFF build was working fine last night, running WoF at around 2 e/s.  Today, the same build is 5.25 e/s and strangely increasing Efficiency actually *increases* energy/second required if that increase comes with decreased Duration.

I know WoF is in need of review, but was this patch intended as a stealth nerf?

3 hours ago, iTrust said:

With improvised endgame that is speedrunning raids and pushing records on it,

- Fixed being able to complete the puzzle phase of The Law of Retribution by going in and out of Transference to occupy numerous pads.

Ruined the game for me, someone hit me up after they have proper endgame which veterans have been waiting for since the removal of dark sectors.

Competition is good for a game. People wanna measure up against others and conclave is really S#&$ even with dedicated servers.

Anyone who's played LoR and who knows about that glitch, knew it was going to be fixed at some point.  Unless you were completely dependent on the glitch because you've never learned to do the puzzle the correct way you really have no reason to be angry or shocked.  Furthermore it's entirely possible to do a legit speedrun without the glitch.  The door pad room can be done in about a minute with a typical squad, even less with four.

Thanks for the update, DE.

Can you guys consider revamping the effing launcher and make it support resuming download or something for people with low bandwidths with a hardcap? Fails to download for me after each update. gives me "content servers not available" message and stuff, etc. Then, i gotta check everyday to let it download for me magically(after i miss bonus weekend/baro visit, etc) or wait for the next subsequent hotfix to complete the whole download(I am lucky), and then i get to play the game. and yes, i have tried everything, had raised a ticket too, nothing helps. Just make the launcher somewhat supportive for people with very bad connections/low bandwidths.

5 hours ago, toafarmer said:

No fix for Hema broken research cost, no buff to the low mutagen sample droprate, no increase of max riven mod capacity. Guess I'll skip next prime access.

Hema resource cost, for the last time, is not broken.  My clan was able to complete it just recently.  Farming in derelict with a full team yielded 100+ per person in Derelict defense waves.  Even more when we got a resource booster from sorties.  You can increase riven mod capacity for 60p in market place.  As for prime access, I can't change your decision, but I won't boycott for something that doesn't go my way.

Also, no fix for missing animations/sounds; various missing warframe idles and various missing companion sound effects.

6 minutes ago, Tendou_Souji said:

Hema resource cost, for the last time, is not broken.  My clan was able to complete it just recently.  Farming in derelict with a full team yielded 100+ per person in Derelict defense waves.  Even more when we got a resource booster from sorties.  You can increase riven mod capacity for 60p in market place.  As for prime access, I can't change your decision, but I won't boycott for something that doesn't go my way.

Also, no fix for missing animations/sounds; various missing warframe idles and various missing companion sound effects.

Wait, are people still complaining about this? geez... Comon, guys. Just go farm the samples already. My clan leader and i have 1/3 the cost between the two of us, and we are the only ones farming. Surely, given that many of you have more active members, you could have the Hema done if you'd quit complaining already.

Edited by ThatGamingSoup

5 hours ago, ZenDash said:

What will be the rewards on our 4th anniversary? I hope you add Dex Sybaris again cos i missed the last anniversary by like a week lol

Itll be all the 3 years past weapons, Dex Furis, Dex Dakra, Dex Sybaris & something new, like it is every year.

29 minutes ago, ThatGamingSoup said:

Wait, are people still complaining about this? geez... Comon, guys. Just go farm the samples already. My clan leader and i have 1/3 the cost between the two of us, and we are the only ones farming. Surely, given that many of you have more active members, you could have the Hema done if you'd quit complaining already.

So you and your clan leader have 165,000 Mutagen samples?

Edited by Skuly1775

32 minutes ago, ThatGamingSoup said:

Have you read my post on page 3? Are the (now) 6800 samples that I farmed and donated not enough "work"? I am sooo lazy, what an entitled whiner! If I stopped complaining I would magically farm the 140'000 samples my moon clan still needs. How about a real solution?

And before you repeat the old "advice": no, kicking players is NOT a solution. There is NO way to know who contributes and who doesn't.  Should clans just kick random players to keep the other members in a state of fear?

26 minutes ago, HalidarSilvercloud said:

Have you read my post on page 3? Are the (now) 6800 samples that I farmed and donated not enough "work"? I am sooo lazy, what an entitled whiner! If I stopped complaining I would magically farm the 140'000 samples my moon clan still needs. How about a real solution?

And before you repeat the old "advice": no, kicking players is NOT a solution. There is NO way to know who contributes and who doesn't.  Should clans just kick random players to keep the other members in a state of fear?

I don't think we can take ThatGamingSoup seriously.

He said he and his clan leader and have 1/3 the cost between them which shows he probably shouldn't be taking part in the "Mutagen Sample droprate" conversation.

Either he is in a ghost clan where he and his leader have 1,666 between them or a Shadow clan and they have 5,000 between them.

There is a chance he is in a Storm Clan and he and his leader have 16,666 between them, which would be amazing to me.

But I would be really surprised if he is in a Mountain or Moon clan with 50,000 or 166,666 respectively.

And since most of us "complaining" are in Mountain clans his comment is a joke.

The issue of Mutagens Samples Droprate effects Moon clans severely and these people calling us crybaby often times don't comprehend how it's an issue for a lot of Large clans.
I get get really annoyed by people who don't understand why other people struggle so they decide to open their mouth and insult or belittle them instead of doing some research or staying quite. 

Edited by Skuly1775

2 hours ago, DeltaPhantom said:

Refusing to help get the real issues fixed while complaining about how said issues exist... You can't have your cake and eat it too.

i already submitted multiple bug reports but nothing is happening, for years they keep fixing or changing the things which made or make the game enjoyable for me and at some point there is nothing left to just question the attitude towards raids or speedrunning in general

6 minutes ago, Skuly1775 said:

I get get really annoyed by people who don't understand why other people struggle so they decide to open their mouth and insult or belittle them instead of doing some research or staying quite. 

That's what made me angry enough to post twice about this issue. I hope I didn't go over the line, but I am REALLY sick to be insulted and belittled in EVERY thread where Hema research is mentioned. Apparently many posters can't even begin to imagine that other players might be in a different situation and have problems that they personally don't experience. There this little thing called "empathy". And if that's not possible, at least stop insulting people.

Personally, I never played a single raid in my life, but I'm never going to barge in into a complaint thread and say "it's not a problem for me, shut up crybabies" like many posters love to do. I really don't see the point.

1 hour ago, HalidarSilvercloud said:

Well DE did talk about making it so we can see who donates what to our dojo/clan but its been awhile since then:( If they did this before Hema it might have helped ease the pain for most clans. I think DE put their foot down on this to show the community that we can't always get what we want and I get that they need to do that from time to time. But this might not have been the right time to do it.

7 hours ago, ZenDash said:

What will be the rewards on our 4th anniversary? I hope you add Dex Sybaris again cos i missed the last anniversary by like a week lol

Last 2 years we got rewards from previous years plus new rewards.

So this years 4 x weapons 3 of which we have seen before, 1 x new one :)