The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Small Nova Portal change

Netzwerkfehler

Hey,

I want to propose a small change to nova´s portals.

Can you reduce energy cost to 25 and let it cost 15 energy every time someone else uses the portal. Also get rid of the 4 charge system.

This change would increase novas mobility. Movement abilities are usually 25 energy. It would be QoL for groupplay (e.g. raids)

Well 4 charge=2 portals for 8 people. I did play nova for quite a while and portals are some of the fun i get removing the limit would mean to my salty troll nature i can spam portals to a ~200 portals if u account the duration that would because me and other trolls to spam them so often that all of the team loses all their power and potential report me for game ruin. Hell yea sounds legit -1 The thing is your intentions is to make nova better, but most of people play her because has some fun playing nova, and when a new player gets nova for the first time, hell that dude just spams the 3 for no reason because it is in deed fun :D

*from the general viewpoint in spirit of this thread, what is the only way removing a portal: recasting it after the 4th or walking 4times thru. That means if you remove the limit, invite a stranger into LoR he can go to one of the doors and spam portal while facing the ground. that would potentially create 20 portals that take 20x4=60 walks to remove and that door is officially locked. And you gota restart the raid and ignore report that dude because he had some fun with nova.

Edited by Forsaken.
Even more ideas!

read again.

I was talking about the 4 charge system. You are talking about the number of active portals.

In my suggestion you are still only able to have 4 portals active and they are also limited by duration (like on live). If each use costs energy you do not need a charge system. There isn´t even an indicator for number of charges left.