Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Standing, Daily mission unfinished, and Advices

pydkenneth

I open public mode, and I play with my friend and unknown players in different games.

Each mode does not give any Standing and Daily mission always unfinished. It is really annoying.

some complains/ advices below:

DE workers, you should know the FACT that lots of players love pvp would rather play other PVP games. 

15 points for Quick Steel  is a real torture for players with poor PVP skill, jumping around for 150 minutes. We all know the QS is the same as Snowball, and the crystal deco is the same model in PVP.

sincerely advice DE to make a test server, examine new contents by your workers or cooperators, make everything ok, less bugs, then roll it on.

The bad habit, bringing out semi-finished product is not professional as a company. 

The party system often craps, players often can't play with friends.

The UI crashes every day, my kavat even can't change its skin back. (since I use  Solstice Fur, I can't change it back, the UI always crash at the moment

Always nerf useful skills, weapons, tips, anything convenient for players. Where are buffs for unuseful one?

Riven mod is not even a buff for the weapons. (You have to RNG the weapon, the status, the number, and the weapon should be worth it.

So much problems. That's why this game is ever called "BUGframe".

Don't waste player's time, we have fun, we pay, but players are NOT your free testers.

And, where's Valkyr's trailer, the vocal version?