Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.9.3

[DE]Megan

Phase One: Database Code Upgrade progress
This Hotfix provides repairs for infrastructure code released this morning!

Quick Steel has been extended by 24 hours due to some hiccups from 19.9.2. Get that Oro Ornament or forever be jealous of your friends!

Additions:

• Optimized several server-side operations to prepare for Baro’s arrival this Friday.

Fixes

• Fixed a number of server-side issues that cropped up after 19.9.2 deployment.
  • Fixed massive performance issues on Kuva Fortress Defense when walking around and meleeing around the Defense Target.
  • Fixed certain finishers (e.g. Galatine back stab) teleporting the victim into strange spots (often out of bounds) after the finisher completes.
  • Fixed a case of players sliding/teleporting really far when performing a ground finisher on enemies (notably with the Redeemer).
  • Fixed enemies remaining hostile after being spotted during your first try of the Mastery Rank 9 Test. 
  • Fixed the Helminth Infirmary chair not curing your Warframe of the Cyst.
  • Fixed Nidus’ Market Build tab stating his parts drop from the ‘Purify’ mission when it’s actually the ‘Infested Salvage’ mission.
  • Fixed inconsistent terminology and grammar in Maroo’s Bazaar and elsewhere.
  • Fixed a level hole in the Grineer Settlement tileset.

Any chance of making puzzle in lor and decryption in jv less boring? Its a game about space ninjas that sit around for 5 minutes doing nothing in jv and 1 - ∞ in lor puzzle... Not very fun where most of the game you parkour all over the place and can keep moving. 

Edited by Pegasy

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Phase One: Database Code Upgrade progress
This Hotfix provides repairs for infrastructure code released this morning!

Quick Steel has been extended by 24 hours due to some hiccups from 19.9.2. Get that Oro Ornament or forever be jealous of your friends!

Additions:

• Optimized several server-side operations to prepare for Baro’s arrival this Friday.

Fixes

• Fixed a number of server-side issues that cropped up after 19.9.2 deployment.
  • Fixed massive performance issues on Kuva Fortress Defense when walking around and meleeing around the Defense Target.
  • Fixed certain finishers (e.g. Galatine back stab) teleporting the victim into strange spots (often out of bounds) after the finisher completes.
  • Fixed a case of players sliding/teleporting really far when performing a ground finisher on enemies (notably with the Redeemer).
  • Fixed enemies remaining hostile after being spotted during your first try of the Mastery Rank 9 Test. 
  • Fixed the Helminth Infirmary chair not curing your Warframe of the Cyst.
  • Fixed Nidus’ Market Build tab stating his parts drop from the ‘Purify’ mission when it’s actually the ‘Infested Salvage’ mission.
  • Fixed inconsistent terminology and grammar in Maroo’s Bazaar and elsewhere.
  • Fixed a level hole in the Grineer Settlement tileset.

could you also fix the fps drops on ceres tilesets? even if its not raining there (especially todays sortie defense mission) fps dropped from 30 to 1-5 

I was a victim of the Galantine teleport finishers bug, but it was hilarious!
I dressed my loki and galantine and modded them for nothing but violent speed and Red colors, and i thought i'd swing so fast the space/time plane i was in didn't accept me. So it pushed me elsewhere or something XD

Gotta love bugs ^__^

And DE, GIVE ME BACK  MY ALTFIRE CLOUDWALKER WUKONG T__T