Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.9.3

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, -Voltage- said:

I will be forever jealous of a conclave reward locked behind stun locks /s

I managed to get it easily and I'm terrible at Conclave (Conclave is pretty awful too to be honest) and I have bad internet.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.9.3

Fixes

• Fixed a case of players sliding/teleporting really far when performing a ground finisher on enemies (notably with the Redeemer).

Thank you DE and RNGesus, now if only you guys will also fix the Redeemer ground finishers <3. I'll be sure to check them out to see if they've improved with this change.

I played 5 games continuous placing first twice, second twice and third once for a total of fifteen points. However when I left Conclave I found out I was only rewarded two points instead of the 15 points I should have had, or the bare minimum of five points (one for each game). I sent a case over to the support but all I got was an animated reply saying they can't give me the points I should already have. Any helpful replies would be very much appreciated. I love this game but when I'm unable to achieve an award based on the fact the game isn't working as intended that really concerns me for the future of the game.

7 hours ago, Salenstormwing said:

tumblr_lpdeyyBmM61qe29wao1_500.gif

All they have is my pity for their suffering.

What suffering? wf pvp isnt hard, just take skill. very easy to get 15 points lol. AND its EPIC in the ship. easy the best thing ever. puts lil lighting arcs all around it that touchs random walls n all

8 hours ago, Pegasy said:

Any chance of making puzzle in lor and decryption in jv less boring? Its a game about space ninjas that sit around for 5 minutes doing nothing in jv and 1 - ∞ in lor puzzle... Not very fun where most of the game you parkour all over the place and can keep moving. 

Thats the exact reason I've never gone to raid. Its silly and boring to me. Had enough of that raid coordination stuff in WoW. Never again.

9 hours ago, Pegasy said:

Any chance of making puzzle in lor and decryption in jv less boring? Its a game about space ninjas that sit around for 5 minutes doing nothing in jv and 1 - ∞ in lor puzzle... Not very fun where most of the game you parkour all over the place and can keep moving. 

honestly just shortening the timer on the JV decryption part would be an easy and much appreciated fix. to me that's the worst part of this game seriously. make it 1/4 of what it takes now and we can stomach the stupid lazy timer better. please.