Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.9.3

[DE]Megan

5 hours ago, ..atom.. said:

thats kind of unfair considering none of it is true in my experience. i find it easier to kill players during parkour than predicting random spawn points. much less getting cheap kills on invulnerable players (invuln on spawn). i think warframe PVP is a very unique playstyle and deserves further dev time.

Yeah, getting animation locked if you dared pressing the button one too many times is sooo fun.../s Granted, I mean the recent event...thingies. Normal conclave is sortof...boring. And I just plain suck at it. For me, it was easier from a noob-perspective to just dash around the map and try to catch people spawning...some of them are afk...I feel dirty having to resort to that...

I would conclave more, if it wasn't just a kill-fest that will take a me way too long to torture myself through to be bothered... Luck is not fun.

Edited by Geraion

Is Quicksteel gone? Shame, I was actually starting to kind of like it, as far as Conclave options went.

Biggest issue in my experience with Conclave is the disparity between users' connection quality, which invariably causes a huge inequality in the payoff they see for their efforts. Users can land all their shots and time all their movements properly based on information presented on their end, but that doesn't always equate to appropriate payoff if Ching Chong McGoo's hosting put them at 1.4k ping and another user at 30.

'Least with Quicksteel it was possible to take advantage of tactical opportunities and see moderate payoff even if the connection was bad. The gap caused by connection differences felt less gamebreaking, if that makes any sense. 

I was doing sorties 1 mobile defense with NYX solo I completed the fist terminal and defending the second terminal my NYX knelled and teleported to the ship.

Sometimes NYX gets bugged when you press 4 and 5 too fast to use your operator can't attack and sometimes she doesn't move well like she is stills using the energy absorb with its augment.

Third sortie today is currently bugged. When going attempting to assassinate phorid, a message displays reading, "You don't have Mercury unlocked." There is no node on Mercury either.

I tried to see waht would happen if I did the junction but after killing the volt spectre it didn't let me continue. I have never done a junction twice so this might be normal, else perhaps something that is causing the glitch.