Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loli's Invisibilty puts a bucket on his head

Old_King_Belgothia

Audio get muddled when invisible with Loki. This seems like something that should only happen with the Augment to make his attacks silent. It's unintuitive and makes the user think they're more silent than they really are. Seems like a clear cut case of over-designing a power.

Edited by MrDaylight

Typo in your Thread TItle.

Made me click without hesitation...
But back on topic, it doesn't really matter how things sound while Invisible. Doesn't need changed. Silenced weapons fire doesn't make a difference or not. It'd be nice if silenced weapons actually sounded silent though.

I like that my Loli dims down the ambient noises when I'm invisible, it adds to game immersion. 

8 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Silenced weapons fire doesn't make a difference or not. It'd be nice if silenced weapons actually sounded silent though.

This would be kool, if you could get a nice silencer sound from your weeps.

*DE please add this to Loli's Hushed Invisibility aug mod*

Edited by -Fe-McHamm3rShot

15 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

But back on topic, it doesn't really matter how things sound while Invisible. Doesn't need changed. Silenced weapons fire doesn't make a difference or not. It'd be nice if silenced weapons actually sounded silent though.

You do realize though it can give you a negative impact? Like, hearing and locating kuva clouds will be harder. Not that it's a huge deal but it really doesn't need to be. It could have been saved for the augment Hushed Invisibility to make it more immersive.

Looks like someone fears that his favorite loli frame gets touched :3

32 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Silent weapons used to be silent, a vocal minority ruined that for the rest of us though. 

Just now, Xirka said:

Silent weapons used to be silent, a vocal minority ruined that for the rest of us though. 

Guess I wasn't around when that was a thing, I've always heard loud guns even though they're silenced.
Really should be an option however. A toggle maybe?
So everyone can be happy.

Just now, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Guess I wasn't around when that was a thing, I've always heard loud guns even though they're silenced.
Really should be an option however. A toggle maybe?
So everyone can be happy.

Would love to see that. I liked when silenced weapons made a .... I think you get it ...

Just now, Xirka said:

Would love to see that. I liked when silenced weapons made a .... I think you get it ...

Yeah I get ya.
Maybe sometime we'll see that.

Makes more sense than shooting a gun so loud that it hurts your ears, but enemies don't give a care at all.
:P

7 minutes ago, Xirka said:

Silent weapons used to be silent

You mean making them silent by installing a mod like Hush? Because if that is the case, it breaks my sense of stealth gameplay whenever i fire my Rubico/Vectis and it sounds like a train is passing by, yet enemies seem none the wiser. Otherwise the only actual silent weapons are bows. (edit: and throwing weapons and melee of course)

On topic, if im not mistaken all invisibility powers muffle the sounds you perceive.

I dont think there is a problem with Loli. Loli is fine.

Edited by John89brensen

1 minute ago, John89brensen said:

You mean making them silent by installing a mod like Hush? Because if that is the case, it breaks my sense of stealth gameplay whenever i fire my Rubico/Vectis and it sounds like a train is passing by, yet enemies seem none the wiser. Otherwise the only actual silent weapons are bows. (edit: and throwing weapons and melee of course)

On topic, if im not mistaken all invisibility powers muffle the sounds you perceive.

I dont think there is a problem with Loli. Loli is fine.

Yes I mean with hush, and mods like it.