Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ALLIANCE OF ONE [Xbox One] - Taking on smaller clans

(XBOX)BURZYCKI

AllianceofOneWallpaper2withlogo.jpg

The Alliance of One is a Alliance that is openly recruiting for smaller clans. We play because we love the game.

• Alliance emblem
  • Want to have you clan in at the ground level and be able to make decisions on Alliance business? This is your opportunity.
  • Weekly give-a-ways to Alliance Members
  • A friendly environment where you can ask your new player questions and get helpful answers
  • Building now for the re-release of Solar Rails and also for new possible mission types coming soon.
  • Discord based chat and communications

While we are looking for all levels of clans - Small, Single person dojos, medium and large. We are also looking for more seasoned players / clans that want to help new players and teach raids. Marketing aside - Just ask our members.

While we cannot yet compete with the big dogs - we have the commitment to continue to build ranks and if you want to be in on the ground floor please consider us as your Alliance of choice. If you happen to be looking for a clan see our site and contact the warlords to be included in one of the 17+ clans that have already signed on to be part of the Alliance of One.

If any of the above interests you please comment here or message Dark Knight 067 on XBOX1 at IGN: Dark Knight 067

Alliance-Recruiting.jpg

Edited by (XB1)BURZYCKI

Can I join your alliance, my xbox name is SilverWolvez98 and clan name is Silver Shoujin

Its a ghost clan of 8 members (all my closest friends so won't be doing additional recruitment) however only a few members are currently active.

There are 3 warlords in the clan .(the founder f***ed up and started a civil war) but we're all united once again

Edited by (XB1)SilverWolvez98

Alliance Updates: 3/8/17

Past Weekend was our largest Alliance Appreciation weekend yet with over 30 gifts given to active and loyal players

15+ Clans - 400+ members

We are here to unite the smaller clans and create an Alliance that all clan warlords are proud of and want to give added benefits to their members.

On 2/8/2017 at 10:17 AM, (Xbox One)BURZYCKI said:

ALLIANCE-OF-ONE-LONG-LOGO.png

The Alliance of One is a Alliance that is openly recruiting for smaller clans. We play because we love the game.

• Our Alliance website - www.allianceofone.org
  • Alliance emblems will be available upon vote after first 10 clans are established
  • Want to have you clan in at the ground level and be able to make decisions on Alliance business? This is your opportunity.
  • Weekly give-a-ways to Alliance Members
  • A friendly environment where you can ask your new player questions and get helpful answers
  • Building now for the re-release of Solar Rails and also for new possible mission types coming soon.
  • Discord based chat and communications

While we are looking for all levels of clans - Small, Single person dojos, medium and large. We are also looking for more seasoned players / clans that want to help new players and teach raids. Marketing aside - Just ask our members.

While we cannot yet compete with the big dogs - we have the commitment to continue to build ranks and if you want to be in on the ground floor please consider us as your Alliance of choice. If you happen to be looking for a clan see our site and contact the warlords to be included in one of the 17+ clans that have already signed on to be part of the Alliance of One.

If any of the above interests you please comment here or message me on XBOX1 at IGN: BURZYCKI

I'm interested in joining the alliance , when I created my clan I also created an alliance The Coalition but never put the time in to look for other clans but was looking to do the same thing and unite the small clans together. Anyway I will disband my alliance so I can join the Alliance of One. My clan is f1lthy f3w cr3w , only a few members none real active besides me. The dojo research is all done but a few colors and the hema. I am MR 23 and have been playing on and off for 3 years. You can message me on xbox or in game.