Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

machete

Lotus.slayer

if gorgon blueprint an boar blueprint can be dropped by enemy why machete is exception. 

previously it was available 2 years ago or something like that.

i know there was some event to get that  weapon but after that i believe many players joined warframe and done have any way to get that weapon. it's still in codex and it may leave a question for newbie player 

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Took Gorgon a long time to drop normally. Just gotta play the waiting game, plat doesn't rush real life, right?

Also, 1,000 Cuts is the Event you're thinking of, I accidentally trashed my machete I received from it...

you know that machete is not in market. it's impossible to farm or trade its blueprint. 

Just now, --NyxMaster-- said:

you know that machete is not in market. it's impossible to farm or trade its blueprint. 

I know...? What did I say that related to that? It was either U7 or U10 that it was removed in if memory serves. Which is my point on Gorgon taking a long time to drop. I was referring to the fact that weapons, like the ones you pointed out, were removed then added back in as enemy drops.

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

As of right now, no. There's other matters that have higher priority.

i know there are lots of ideas and future plans that DE is going to develop in game but this little addition will not cover up the world

Edited by --NyxMaster--

I'm sure they will bring back the machete at the same time as making machetes and its (one and only) stance actually useful.  Other than mastery fodder it really holds no value.  Not even the Gazal machete is that great.

They couldn't even thing of a better name for it.  Hey, let's add a new weapon to the game!  What weapon would that be?  Machete!  Cool!  We should think of a really great name for it, what were you thinking? Machete!

4 minutes ago, --NyxMaster-- said:

i know there are lots of ideas and future plans that DE is going to develop in game but this little addition will not cover up the world

A vibrant soiree

the Developers will streak,

as will this Machete

that of we both speak.

Hold tight, fellow Tenno,

all will work out

this weapon will come back

this we cannot doubt.

But for now, do try

to respectably move past this 

and enjoy the rest of this creation

brought by these kind artists.

People seem to be making these posts a lot lately about the Machete and Snipetron, and to a lesser extent, Gorgon Wraith.  (I suspect because Gorgon Wraith was available so long ago most players don't even know it exists.)

Maybe it's time for a fun and challenging event where one of these weapons gets released again.  DE wouldn't even have to program or test anything new.  Just no more sigil rewards please.