Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chronos

(PSN)XzarXasm

I'm a relatively new to Warframe, and so far I'm loving it. All the content I have to catch up on and the AMAZING new frame, Nidus (bought him with a daily bonus of a -75% Coupon and the 100 p given by PS+) have really gotten me hooked onto the game. The design and overall awesome abilities they've come up with for most of the Frames currently implemented (not including Oberon. Oberon's awful as F***. Please rework him ASAP) really got me thinking, so I came up with a Frame. Please give me feedback on it (whether it's blatantly OP or obviously underpowered/overshadowed by other frames ). I don't know the ins and outs of this game yet, so some things may be missing from this Concept.

Chronos

Time Warframe

" Time can be seen at different angles. I choose to see it from the sidelines."

Theme: Combinations between the abilities, making energy a more necessary component to the frame

Statistics:

Health:100 (150 at Rank 30)

Shields:100 (150 at Rank 30)

Armor:50 (75 at Rank 30)

Energy: 200 (300 at Rank 30)

Abilities;

1.Ripple

Crush Time and Space around you, emitting a wave of fragmented time. Enemies caught within are thrust backwards in slow motion. Applies Radiation/Slash damage to targets caught within.

Type: Wave

Consumption: 45 energy

2. Time Remnant

Activate to start a loop of your actions (max. of 10 seconds. Loop dissipates after 90 seconds). When activated again, a Remnant appears, repeating your loop for up to 5 times.

Consumption: 50 energy to create the Remnant

Type: Specter (doesn't take damage. Uses caster's Energy if loop included energy use)

Augment: Causal Loop

Increases loops performed to 10. Adds a 100% Status Chance

3. Time Loop

Place a mark in time, creating a tether to a single point. When activated a second time, return to that point with all statistics applied at the time of first activation (Health, Shields, Ammo, Energy) 

Consumption: 35 Energy first activation

Augment: Déjà Vu

Time Loop gains an AOE. All enemies, resources, and consumables (Health, Energy) are restored to the point of First Activation. (Farming tool. Doesn't apply to Assassination targets. Doesn't restore mods and will only restore planet specific resources)

4. Paradox
Create a tear in space and time, sucking everything in the area into it. When activated a second time, all contents previously sucked in are spat out.
 (Applies Radiation damage to all targets held inside. User can see damage applied, and how many enemies are held while in this state in the upper right corner.)

Consumption: 5 energy per second in use, Damage applied refunds to Chronos per enemy afflicted

Augment: Event Horizon

Allies can be Absorbed into the Event Horizon. Allies inside take Radiation damage, yet all damage taken inside is translated to bonus Damage across all weapons (Primary, Secondary, Melee, Abilities)

Edited by (PS4)GamingGuerilla14
OP 1st ability. Adjusted for synergy with rest of Kit

Just now, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Welcome to Warframe.

Your suggestion wouldn't be the first time a time-based frame has been presented as a possible frame idea.

I bet there's literally thousands of other concepts at this point. I even made a joke concept about it ages ago.

I like the naming of your frame more so then many of the time-frame that have been suggested in the past, but I'm a bit of science geek so there's that. 

Problem with your first ability, it essentially describes Nova's 4th. I think it would be way too OP to be another frame's 1st. 

Suggestion for Paradox. All enemies sucked up don't come back, but with them you also loose loot potential. 

Edited by (PS4)Regiampiero

9 hours ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

I like the naming of your frame more so then many of the time-frame that have been suggested in the past, but I'm a bit of science geek so there's that. 

Problem with your first ability, it essentially describes Nova's 4th. I think it would be way too OP to be another frame's 1st. 

Suggestion for Paradox. All enemies sucked up don't come back, but with them you also loose loot potential. 

Will do! Thank you for the help on the 1st and the 4th. I didn't really look into other Frames when I made this to check if I copied an ability. Probably should do that in the future :crylaugh: