Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4: The Glast Gambit 19.8.0 (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Modahrr said:

It's cause it was blocking, I parry killed it and it counted, thank you very much

Excellent!  I'm so glad!  :-)  

Everyone use this (Kill prosector with a finisher) as a work around for this junction task until we get a fix!  (Likely next build we get on console, as I believe it was fixed on PC already)!  :-)

Thanks for reporting back @(PS4)Modahrr !

Edited by (PS4)Crackle2012

1 hour ago, (PS4)SMASH-MASTR said:

I don't want to be a buzzkill but I need to ask, when can console players expect a new update like for example Limbo's re-work? Really looking forward to that re-work of his.

Since the Limbo rework hasn't gone live on PC yet...

...probably not for another couple or few months.

26 minutes ago, (PS4)zsurviver555 said:

is there anything for our next update?

PC got the Taxon sentinel for 19.10 and the Pacifism Defect for 19.12.

Tune in for the first five minutes of Prime Time tonight, maybe Rebecca and Megan will give us an update on the status of the console builds?

I wouldn't expect our next update until either the last week of March or the first week of April for the next batch of Dex "Anniversary Celebration" rewards.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

Iam a korean who play warframe

I want to tell ps4's update....

Pc warframe is updating manythings...

But in ps4..nothing have changed since march 3...

Even Taxon is not added until now...

I love this game so much and

This game is perfect...but

Please update ps4 warframe frequently ...

Thank you for this..

And sorry about my English abilitiy...thanks..

22 hours ago, (PS4)dks62120411 said:

Iam a korean who play warframe

I want to tell ps4's update....

Pc warframe is updating manythings...

But in ps4..nothing have changed since march 3...

Even Taxon is not added until now...

I love this game so much and

This game is perfect...but

Please update ps4 warframe frequently ...

Thank you for this..

And sorry about my English abilitiy...thanks..

Due to the certification process for Microsoft and Sony there's a four to eight week gap between updates on consoles.

Do not expect consoles to get weekly updates like PC, that'll never happen.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

10 hours ago, (PS4)OmegaSlayer said:

One can wonder...Prime access/paid content can be added day and date with PC, something like a new weapon or sentinel not... :/

Those count as hotfixes, and therefor can be added on even console without having to go through the whole update process. They use hotfixes for stuff like Prime Access and some holiday stuff, but thats all...

And to be honest I am glad that that is all at this time. I would hate to risked a bricked console just so I could get updates alongside pc updates....

That's just my 2 cents on the matter :)

11 hours ago, (PS4)OmegaSlayer said:

One can wonder...Prime access/paid content can be added day and date with PC, something like a new weapon or sentinel not... :/

Prime Access stuff is usually pre-loaded into your updates before it releases for all platforms and are just set to hidden within the game files most likely and they use the hotfix to activate the content and make it drop-able etc. So the content is actually already within the game files and just "turned on" with a hotfix rather than an update which requires certification.

Stuff like the Ferrox, Taxon etc. aren't in the current console updates game files, that is why they don't just magically appear on consoles via hotfix when PC gets an update.

Anything that adds to the game files like adding new weapons, missions, warframes etc. or changing the executable requires DE to have the build certified by Sony or Microsoft before release, which is likely why they wait to have a bundle of content with a stable PC build to port over rather than continuously being in cert every week.

Warframe devs I think have a nice pace on giving us (console players) new stuff and in bundles. More than almost any other game does (paid or free2play).

The thing is that many of us are watching all that stuff that are coming in the mean time to PC players and we are anxious to get them too. In addition PC players, someone could say, work a bit like beta testers for all new stuff/events/etc and because of it we at consoles don't usually have that many problems with our updates. So be patient and don't look very often (in daily bases for instance) what PC has before us, just wait and they will come in a nice bundle to enjoy it a bit longer.

In the mean time, play through all the rest of the stuff you might not have yet, or if you are MR23 like me and have everything already built up, just play missions with your friends discussing about the games mechanics and why not put a couple of formas in that forgotten weapon or warframe you haven't played for a long time. This will help you make it to the next update, or just take a small break until it arrives filling up your batteries for that pacifists event that is coming, its going to be a bit challenging I think.