Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4: The Glast Gambit 19.8.0 (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

There is a bug with Loki invisibility and transference in this update.

When I'm invisible as Loki and transfer out of the Warframe and back into the warframe, Loki will no longer be invisible, although there is still a slight shimmering and the noise is still muted.  Enemies can see you and shoot at you.  You will have to wait out the invisibility timer or have it deactivated (Nullifier, jumping off map) before activating it again for invisibility.

If needed, I can raise a support ticket with the necessary video.

All great except the nerfing of the Secura Lecta.  Taking it down to merely 4 at the cap at MR 18 is too drastic.  Should still go up to at least 10 when you get to MR 22.  You should refund the plat of everyone who paid ridiculous prices for their SL from trade as you have now made their investment nigh moot.  :P

3 minutes ago, (PS4)lord_neckbone said:

Nope it just sits at the start screen.... I kept pressing x and nothing happens 

I see, unfortunately I don't have any solutions that might help but try restarting your Ps4 or rather close the application and start it up again.

2013912-1462566259836-rwby_chibi_av.jpg

Thank you. By Hayley Simmons

Edited by (PS4)ILoveSpeed-4ever

Noticing various issues with connection to psn and random disconnects (of course they're usually right at the end of a mission); also noticing issues when using melee (telos boltace) where your character appears to jump in the ceiling or a whole other room until completion of the melee then you're right back where you started.