[DE]Megan

PS4: The Glast Gambit 19.8.0 (+Hotfixes)

7 hours ago, (PS4)BlackFoxs7855 said:

the problrm is that I can't do anymore of the quests because I dont have the arsanal unlocked.

hm, have you completed any requirements that lead you to unlock your arsenal?

3 minutes ago, (PS4)panellgpierre said:

Where the relic for Aklex prime though

We were never suppose to get the relic today.  It's still a couple of visits away...

DE, warframe still doesn't update in rest mode, all my other games do, including downloading games remotely. It will not update warframe unless I take it out of rest mode. Anyone else with this issue? Its just this game, always had been.

I've seeing, on certain warframe skins, always the sigil problem on the left conclave elite arm accessory (sigil is too biger compared to the right accessory)

On February 9, 2017 at 10:15 PM, (PS4)vinster said:

There is a bug with Loki invisibility and transference in this update.

When I'm invisible as Loki and transfer out of the Warframe and back into the warframe, Loki will no longer be invisible, although there is still a slight shimmering and the noise is still muted.  Enemies can see you and shoot at you.  You will have to wait out the invisibility timer or have it deactivated (Nullifier, jumping off map) before activating it again for invisibility.

If needed, I can raise a support ticket with the necessary video.

I've the same problem with Loki

22 hours ago, (PS4)panellgpierre said:

Where the relic for Aklex prime though

We will have it, on PS4 and if i've correctly calculated, in 4 weeks to Baro Ki'Teer selling list

• Upvote 1

Hey I can't get past the second start screen for Warframe; the one you have to click after the first loading screen. Ever since the update, I've been unable to get on Warframe. I press X multiple times, uninstall and reinstall, and nothing has changed. Can anyone help a fellow tenno out? 

• Upvote 1

Hi i'm having a problem logging in

When the screen says start i press x but nothing happens and i cant play

the problem it's not the controller, because it works with the other games and in the earlier charging screen

(the image is just an example, the update i am is: "The Glast Gambit| 2017.02.06.17.46"

maxresdefault.jpgt

• Upvote 1

Hey I'm having that exact problem. When the update came out for the Glast Gambit  version 1.40, everything was working. But once I got the recently new update for the Glast Gambit version 1.41, nothing works.

Something must be wrong with the files for the update. my clan members and friends are fine, but I'm unable to get on.

Hopefully you guys can fix this issue as it seems it's happening to more and more people

• Upvote 1

Finally downloaded this update and was disappointed I remembered after the 500mb file was done oh yeah 1 new weapon for mastery.

The new 5 tenno gen WAY BETTER THEN last let down of 5 ugh what a utter disappointment that was. Lucky these new 5 had nova items loving it!

Anyways update not really catching this vet's attention so off till a better update arrives. 

• Upvote 1

Has anyone brought up the problem about how some gamers like myself are  experiencing login issues? This update version 1.41 kind of screwed up my login. Before that i was able to get on just fine but now I can only login through the first screen. The secondary screen doesn't even allow me to press X to start the game. Can a tenno get some help out here!?!

• Upvote 1

I wonder if banshee prime might be next maybe even a limbo prime 

BTW thanks for all the fixs since the update but you might wanna check out how broken the acolytes are since i have only got 2 maiming strikes  

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, (PS4)AhWildSnorlax said:

May I ask which ones oh kind and merciful one?

Drew is referring to round 7 tennogen that just released on PC today.

DE are now aiming to have any new Tennogen rounds to be released on all platforms at the same time.

Plus hopefully continuing to release the tennogen that PC has but consoles don't in stages.

• Upvote 2

Hotfix February 15th:

- New TennoGen items released!

Hotfix 2 February 15th:

-  Fixed Mesa Graxx Helmet textures

----------------------------
DE, thank you all SOOOO much for this stuff!!!  Amazing! :-) :-)

It says there's a limbo skin as well as the helmet, but after I bought the bundle I noticed it's not there. In the photos posted it shows limbo's helmet with hydroid's and rhino's helmets alluding to no skin. So does limbo have a skin or not?

10 minutes ago, (PS4)nerex33 said:

It says there's a limbo skin as well as the helmet, but after I bought the bundle I noticed it's not there. In the photos posted it shows limbo's helmet with hydroid's and rhino's helmets alluding to no skin. So does limbo have a skin or not?

Limbo tennogen is a helm only, there is no skin.

2 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Hotfix February 15th:

- New TennoGen items released!

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Hotfix 2 February 15th:

-  Fixed Mesa Graxx Helmet textures

Thanks Drew, i will connect ASAP *thumbs up*

At last!!! After years of waiting, Mesa finally has her first alternate skin on consoles.

Thank you DE!  And a big thanks to Faven_PS for designing and modeling the skin!