Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4: The Glast Gambit 19.8.0 (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

Seriously man this is getting ridiculous, I put too much money on this game just for it to crap out on me and NOBODY doesn't even try to give me ANY solutions let alone the so called "customer support ticket" service doesn't even seen to even work. I'm literally getting fed up with this. You guys really need to address these issues regarding log in and network

Edited by (PS4)jaywolf12

Tried that, still nothing works. I even changed the DNS to Google's. I'm currently reinstalling the game now and going to see what happens now since I changed the DNS; other than that, nothing's worked for me thus far. I don't want to delete my data, because I'm unsure if the Warframe severs automatically save it

On 2/17/2017 at 1:22 PM, (PS4)jaywolf12 said:

Tried that, still nothing works. I even changed the DNS to Google's. I'm currently reinstalling the game now and going to see what happens now since I changed the DNS; other than that, nothing's worked for me thus far. I don't want to delete my data, because I'm unsure if the Warframe severs automatically save it

You need not worry about the data on the PS4 since all your Warframes, Weapons and Loadouts are saved in DE's servers.  We have two PS4s that my son and I sometimes change PS4s to play Warframe (and other games).  It doesn't matter which PS4 I use... when I log-in all my warframes, weapons, loadouts are loaded properly on any PS4 I use.

What I believe is saved locally (on your PS4) are your favorite colors and emotes loadout since I notice that this does not carry over to the other PS4.

To make sure that you have a clean install, I suggest you delete your Warframe data as well.  You need not worry about the Warframes and Weapons you have and their loadouts.

We have no problems logging-in Warframe right now (on both PS4s).  Are you able to log-in to PSN with your PS4?  Is the Web Browser on the PS4 working? Can the Web Browser connect to this site?  If you run a PS4 network test, does it log-in properly to PSN (does not fail)?

The only times we are unable to log-in Warframe are when we can't log-in to PSN.  Maybe your PS4 or your ISP are having problems connecting to certain sites right now.

Hope you are able to resolve your problem soon.

@[DE]Megan I recently got an update from Warframe (today, Feb. 17).  What was the update about? Thank you for keeping us updated.

Edited by (PS4)Feox_PH
Some grammar corrections (still sleepy). LOL.

Not sure if mentioned already and if happened just after the latest update (19.8) but the augment mods for Banshee and Frost (don't know about others) lost their info text and have only their title and then nothing about what ability they concern and what they do. That goes in the mods, syndicates and codex as far as I know, so practically everywhere.

Oh my dear :-) , all those Tennogen stuff. I want them all (not all but many of them) and I surely will go bankrupt if I fail to resist buying all them... nice job to the Tenno artists among us, I am jealous of your design abilities.

19 hours ago, (PS4)Feox_PH said:

You need not worry about the data on the PS4 since all your Warframes, Weapons and Loadouts are saved in DE's servers.  We have two PS4s that my son and I sometimes change PS4s to play Warframe (and other games).  It doesn't matter which PS4 I use... when I log-in all my warframes, weapons, loadouts are loaded properly on any PS4 I use.

What I believe is saved locally (on your PS4) are your favorite colors and emotes loadout since I notice that this does not carry over to the other PS4.

To make sure that you have a clean install, I suggest you delete your Warframe data as well.  You need not worry about the Warframes and Weapons you have and their loadouts.

We have no problems logging-in Warframe right now (on both PS4s).  Are you able to log-in to PSN with your PS4?  Is the Web Browser on the PS4 working? Can the Web Browser connect to this site?  If you run a PS4 network test, does it log-in properly to PSN (does not fail)?

The only times we are unable to log-in Warframe are when we can't log-in to PSN.  Maybe your PS4 or your ISP is having problems connecting to certain sites right now.

Hope you are able to resolve your problem soon.

@[DE]Megan I recently got an update from Warframe (today, Feb. 17).  What was the updated about? Thank you for keeping us updated.

Hey thanks man, Yeah basically I'm able to log in on my PS4 just fine and my internet is just fine as well. It's just with Warframe something is not connecting right. And thanks for letting me know about the game savings and stuff. What I did is delete my save data and reinstall the game. I'm waiting until it fully installs again and then i'll start it back up and see what happens next. Again I appreciate the feedback; I'll let you know what happens after

12 minutes ago, (PS4)CactusButtons said:

Havnt been able to login since the 2/15/17 hotfix, the luancher either gets stuck on checking for updates for severely hrs or goes to 32% 9.9MB remain and gets stuck they're for several hrs. Missed daily logins because of it :/     Tried reinstall but same thing, that's when I started to also get stuck on 32% 

Sounds like you're having problems logging into the first stat up page. What I did for my problem after getting some help, was uninstall the game, delete your saved data (yes you will still have everything and you won't lose anything. I tested it out myself), reinstall the game (it's gonna take about a good 3-4hours to download everything again. put it in rest mode), and lastly start it back up and it should be fine. also idk if you're running on wifi or a LAN cable, but if you're having trouble with that, check out your router and if you need to, change the DNS to google's settings

Edited by (PS4)jaywolf12

21 minutes ago, (PS4)jaywolf12 said:

Sounds like you're having problems logging into the first stat up page. What I did for my problem after getting some help, was uninstall the game, delete your saved data (yes you will still have everything and you won't lose anything. I tested it out myself), reinstall the game (it's gonna take about a good 3-4hours to download everything again. put it in rest mode), and lastly start it back up and it should be fine. also idk if you're running on wifi or a LAN cable, but if you're having trouble with that, check out your router and if you need to, change the DNS to google's settings

I'm running direct connection from router, DMZ Hosting enabled with ports forwarded to Sonys also tried port forwarding to Warframes ports but to no avail. Already deleted and reinstalled twice. After 16 hrs it finally jumped from 32% to complete and just logged in. And yes the save data on Warframe is only your settings not your actual inventory of items. Y I don't think I'll play much more cause I won't be able to play anyways once the servers go. Put over $600 into the wishing well and may not see my wish unless they change that part b4 it does halt. 

On 2/18/2017 at 8:00 AM, (PS4)MyShoeFellOff said:

All this new stuff, you you STILL cant fix the freaking "Login failed check info" bug. Also u owe me 50 platinum cause i rushed a warframe then this bug appeared. Its been 3 days since i could even login so there was literally NO POINT in rushing the warframe i was making.

They owe you nothing, friend. You made the decision to rush the warframe. The bug happened and I get it, it sucks. But take a moment, read through your resources. A guy here had the same issue and he fixed it. Relax, S#&$ happens. It's a game, remember that. 

3 hours ago, (PS4)LordBartimus said:

They owe you nothing, friend. You made the decision to rush the warframe. The bug happened and I get it, it sucks. But take a moment, read through your resources. A guy here had the same issue and he fixed it. Relax, S#&$ happens. It's a game, remember that. 

platinum are $ when you start working for your $ you will see is not just a game because you will not spending only on game