Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4: The Glast Gambit 19.8.0 (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

Hi everyone, i need to ask something about this update..... I could know how many gb is this new update? I uninstalled GTA V, I try to install and..... this stupid update tells me that I have not enough space!!! Really!?!  GTA V is 64 gb and not enough!!! I would return to play but this damn update will not install!!!

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Nalujyel said:

Hi everyone, i need to ask something about this update..... I could know how many gb is this new update? I uninstalled GTA V, I try to install and..... this stupid update tells me that I have not enough space!!! Really!?!  GTA V is 64 gb and not enough!!! I would return to play but this damn update will not install!!!

The update should be minimal, probably less than 100mb.

Technically, the data for Banshee Prime access was already delivered with our previous update.

DE just has to send an "unlock" update to make the content live.

5 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

The update should be minimal, probably less than 100mb.

Technically, the data for Banshee Prime access was already delivered with our previous update.

DE just has to send an "unlock" update to make the content live.

If update should be minimal less than 100mb, why with 64gb free space don't download and install? Other game update automatically download and install, Warframe don't..... why?

24 minutes ago, (PS4)gitre21 said:

I cannot find any info on PS4 getting the Aklex Prime. It is in our codex and was delivered on pc via Baro.  HOW DO WE AQUIRE AKLEX PRIME? PLEASE REMOVE [DE]CREWMAN FROM TRADE CHAT BECAUSE IT'S SILLY TO GET BANNED FOR ALL CAPS.

baro will have them the next time so calm down, caps is not needed and google is there to help you.

Hi, I've been having issues trying to unlock Jupiter Junction, says I need to kill a prosecutor, which I have a couple times now (got Javlok capacitor from each) and the junction still doesn't show as finished, I put in a ticket but it's been over 2 weeks and nothing, I've done every node on the planets I have unlocked and cannot progress any further into the game, when is this issue supposed to be fixed?

1 minute ago, (PS4)Modahrr said:

Hi, I've been having issues trying to unlock Jupiter Junction, says I need to kill a prosecutor, which I have a couple times now (got Javlok capacitor from each) and the junction still doesn't show as finished, I put in a ticket but it's been over 2 weeks and nothing, I've done every node on the planets I have unlocked and cannot progress any further into the game, when is this issue supposed to be fixed?

There was a fix in the last PC update for this:

Fixed the Jupiter Junction task ‘Defeat a Prosecutor on Ceres’ not progressing if you killed a Prosecutor while they were blocking.

22 hours ago, (PS4)gitre21 said:

I cannot find any info on PS4 getting the Aklex Prime. It is in our codex and was delivered on pc via Baro.  HOW DO WE AQUIRE AKLEX PRIME? PLEASE REMOVE [DE]CREWMAN FROM TRADE CHAT BECAUSE IT'S SILLY TO GET BANNED FOR ALL CAPS.

It will come with Baro at a later date, just like every single other set of equipment Baro Ki Teer brings.

On 2/9/2017 at 11:08 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfix February 28th:

- Banshee Prime Access is live!

Hotfix March 1st:

- Fixed missing precepts for Helios Prime when purchasing Prime Access

Hotfix March 2nd:

-Fixed being able to equip Deconstructor on non-Helios Sentinels

Awesome!  Thank you all for the hotfixes! :-)

20 hours ago, (PS4)Modahrr said:

Try killing it with a finisher attack and let me know if that works for you? 

16 hours ago, (PS4)ianthesupersayin said:

when will the next update be I need it so I can play warframe again CE-34878-0

I'm not sure when the next update will be, but I would assume probably still a ways off (Just judging off PC updates). I got the same exact CE error the other day in a Relay on PS4, but this was just a one time occurrence for me, although I've heard of people getting it randomly.

Have you tried booting your PS4 into safe mode by holding the power button in when you turn it on until you hear it beep twice, and then selecting "Rebuild Database"?

Note:  Make sure you have a cord to connect a controller to the PS4 if you do the above, otherwise it won't sense the controller.

It's worth a shot if you haven't tried this!  It will tell you that it will take several hours, but it doesn't.  The longest I have ever had this take is 5 minutes.  Normally it's done within a minute.

Also Note:  It will warn you that you may lose saved data etc...  but out of the 200 times I've rebuilt my database, I have never lost a single thing.  

If that doesn't help, I would honestly just try completely deleting your Warframe Save Data AND Game Data from your PS4 and completely re-downloading everything.  (All of your progress is stored on DE's servers), so the only thing you will lose are your keybindings, options, and favorite colors.

(Definitely just try rebuilding your database first though!  -- this is similar to "Defragging" a PC and can also actually help performance alittle bit, from my experience.)  

Edited by (PS4)Crackle2012

On 2/21/2017 at 1:59 PM, (PS4)CactusButtons said:

I'm running direct connection from router, DMZ Hosting enabled with ports forwarded to Sonys also tried port forwarding to Warframes ports but to no avail. Already deleted and reinstalled twice. After 16 hrs it finally jumped from 32% to complete and just logged in. And yes the save data on Warframe is only your settings not your actual inventory of items. Y I don't think I'll play much more cause I won't be able to play anyways once the servers go. Put over $600 into the wishing well and may not see my wish unless they change that part b4 it does halt. 

How do i delete my save file?

On Wednesday, March 01, 2017 at 4:40 PM, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

There was a fix in the last PC update for this:

Fixed the Jupiter Junction task ‘Defeat a Prosecutor on Ceres’ not progressing if you killed a Prosecutor while they were blocking.

They were both blocking, but I play on ps4, did it get same update?

On Thursday, March 02, 2017 at 1:22 PM, (PS4)Crackle2012 said:

Try killing it with a finisher attack and let me know if that works for you? 

What counts as a finisher attack?

4 hours ago, (PS4)SirThirsty said:

How do i delete my save file?

just go to the saved game data located on the top row of the XMB and go to warframe and delete both the local and the online save (if you have PS Plus) and delete, don't worry nothing critical is lost - just settings

On 3/4/2017 at 0:21 PM, (PS4)Modahrr said:

They were both blocking, but I play on ps4, did it get same update?

What counts as a finisher attack?

no, we don't have that update yet.  You'll either need to wait for our next update or use a move that stops them from blocking.  Think radial blind, ivar sleep arrow or any of the other warframes that will get the job done.