[DE]Megan

XB1: The Glast Gambit 19.8.0 (+Hotfixes)

Is it just me or does the Frost helmet on this skin look like an atlas helmet with horns? Also @[DE]Megan can we expect the Cheetah helmet for valkyr to come to consoles? I'd much rather wear that one than Her prime helmet, it just doesnt scream valkyr for me.

Edited by (XB1)josh11770

great update! i noticed you mentioned "tennogen wave 7 coming to all platforms" does that mean we're gonna get another batch soon? ooo i hope so :D im already having fun decorating frost with a new skin and helm, i cant wait for more frost skins, mirages skin (then i can finally play as her lol) and a few other goodies.. im really liking the quickness you guys are getting them on console.. so i really do hope we get more soon.. hopefully more than 5 too... other than the wait for more tennogen (prehaps im too greedy) Great update :D

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Frost Grost Armor

Who else like the Frost Grost more than the Deluxe? The gold accents dont look right on the cloth of the Deluxe. just imo

I'm Sorry but the fix For NNR is clearly not working, Pre Update hadn't seen NNR in over a year!

Post Update can't even log in anymore due to NNR.

please get sorted soon thanks for the hard work you folks have put in over the years!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Sigma Dragon X said:

....what happened to the A2 relics from Baro?? I thought we were getting AkLex Prime??? :sadcry::sadcry:

That was 19.8.1 on PC. As someone said earlier in the thread, we missed it by a .1

I'm sitting on some Lex Prime sets, just waiting. I see people looking to buy them more on Trade Chat lately, but they can't have the precious. 

Edited by (XB1)CannyJack

18 hours ago, (Xbox One)CannyJack said:

That was 19.8.1 on PC. As someone said earlier in the thread, we missed it by a .1

I'm sitting on some Lex Prime sets, just waiting. I see people looking to buy them more on Trade Chat lately, but they can't have the precious. 

Actually nvm, i just saw not long ago the AkLex Primes in the codex. So it did squeeze into this build but i guess we just gotta wait for Baro's trolling @$$ to give it to us.. -___-

You made nidus useless it was stupid to raise his stacks to 15 his third power is half as good as it once was I can't kill with it now that's stupid & the forth power is kinda useless thanks for making the game not fun anymore 

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)DRjeza said:

You made nidus useless it was stupid to raise his stacks to 15 his third power is half as good as it once was I can't kill with it now that's stupid & the forth power is kinda useless thanks for making the game not fun anymore 

lol, crybaby?

You can´t kill with Nidus 3? Well, maybe it´s because this ability is not for killing ;) His 3 is his lash that you attach either to an enemy (so the enemy gets the damage you receive) or to an ally (which results in more power for both of you).

His 4 is useless? All those maggots that CC your enemies and then can be popped with your 1 for stacks are useless? The garden that gives you and your allies health regeneration is useless? I can see them being kinda useless in an exterminate. But survival and defense?

And just for you, you are on xbox, we never had the old nidus ;) For us, Nidus was implemented with those "fixes" already in place. You had to stack up 15 from the beginning on xbox in order for his passive to work. You had to pop those maggots with your 1 on day 1 with Nidus on Xbox!!!!

Please stop whining about stuff you clearly don´t understand and stop make console players look dumb, thank you!

On Thursday, February 09, 2017 at 9:27 PM, (Xbox One)X Drunk Plum X said:

Maybe a junction bug fix now... ive been stuck with no void relic segment since the relics first came out because my mars junction is bugged.... unless im the only one with the problem...

i had it 2

10 hours ago, (Xbox One)Codename D3VL said:

i still have that network not responding thing in fact i havent been abl to play for 1 whole week and i sent in ticket 2 days ago but no one is helping me, so thats grwat

My ticket took 2 weeks so there is still hope for yours

I get that "error" sometimes but I am still able to play (error goes away after a few seconds)