Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to Login

(XBOX)SupremeMorph

I have been trying to get in for two weeks now. I have been inactive for some time and I now want to play to get the new warframes, but I cannot log in. It always says log in failed check details. I have deleted and reinstalled multiple times over multiple days. I have deleted save data, logged out before running the game, and still nothing seems to work. I have submitted a ticket to support and received no word from them for some time now. I have run out of ideas of what to do to get the game to work. It would be helpful if someone could supply a definitive solution to this problem. 

It would be great if support would advise if we are to wait, and provide a suggested time frame. Waiting can be done, but its better if someone advises that it is being rectified to ensure the waiting is not fruitless. When there is no info from support regarding the matter the waiting becomes unnecessarily frustrating. 

45 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Abbad0n ZA said:

I still cannot log in, and still have not heard anything from support. They have experienced this problem before, so I would have imagined that they would have some idea of how to rectify it fairly quickly. Still waiting for a solution...

You and me both buddy. I'm so close to just deleting warframe and everything associated with it because they obviously don't care THAT much or they would've addressed this issue to the public. All they care about is making money and that it. 

This is REALLY pissing me off i would be okay with this bug if i hadn't used my hard eaned platinum to rush a warframe i cant even use this is total bull. If i would've known warframe and its shotty support would be like this i wouldve just waited the 3 days for it. Now its been 3 days since i could login so there was no point in rushing it. You pretty much made me waste my platinum warframe. You and your fat ,sweaty, LAZY AS HELL, greasy-fingered, pizza faced, unsupportive no life developers...... Im done with this gane. Lol i hear destiny is pretty good and they have helpful customer support, unlike you C***s.

I have reinstalled, and I downloaded the app to see if that would make a difference in a last ditch effort. Luckily the 22 warframes I already own are still linked to me account. Sadly I am still unable to login and play to get the new warframes. I have been experiencing this problem for longer than 2 weeks. No word or help for more than two weeks. I keep trying and I keep failing. For those like me who have been waiting so long with no help, it is getting to be a little too ridiculous. Seriously, please give me access to my content. For all who are wondering i was a paying customer many months ago. So support for paying customers and non paying customers seems to be the same. Non existent. 

I still cannot login, not even 1% of the time. I have been trying daily with absolutely no success. I would also.like to point out in all that time I have received zero help on this matter. None whatsoever. I will keep trying and keep posting, lets see how ridiculously long this will go on for before a solution is found or support provides guidance.