Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best frames and weapons for Conclave?

xXx_mtv_xXx

Question

4 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

I hear the braton series is pretty good. I use the sets vandal, despair (with PvP exclusive mod), and the telos boltace. For frame I use nova prime.

Ok and can you please explain why exactly they are good for conclave? I have no idea how most weapons and frame powers even work there.

31 minutes ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

Ok and can you please explain why exactly they are good for conclave? I have no idea how most weapons and frame powers even work there.

The braton series has good damage, fire rate, and ammo in conclave. The soma prime is pretty good too.

I use the despair because I have a mod on them that makes deal energy draining explosions.

The telos boltace is ok because the high slide attack damage is good for sneaking up on people.

most hitscan weapons are great, keep in mind primes are mainly sidegrades rather than upgrades, and know that impact damage is best against shields and puncture best against health (in conclave). Generally you want a finisher and an opener, consisting of a mainly puncture and mainly impact weapon. For melee I recommend puncture based weapons as finishers, Anku is great for this. For primaries something like sybaris, latron, braton or soma are good, aswell as grinlok, vulkor and vectis (though much harder to master). Most weapons don't really require mods but for snipers you'll definitely want Lie In Wait. For secondaries you could go with marelok, bronco, lex, twin vipers.

Note that there are much more good weapons than only the ones I mentioned.

PS: The weapon switch mods are very important if you wish to go for a combo loadout (long range impact primary, short range puncture secondary for example)

Another thing to keep in mind is that if you go above rank 2 in the Conclave syndicate is that you won't be able to play in Recruit Conditioning anymore, which matches you against players that are also below rank 3 in the syndicate.