Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A glitch on console revealed the next Prime Access - SPOILERS

Sir_Alex_Traffo

I have been playing this game for over three years...

I have never been so hyped for PA, I needs that Banshee, I needs her naow.

Edit: Euphona Prime: Banshee Prime's Signature shotgun is an instrument of devastation that fires both focused and broad shots.

Yay, shotgun with slug alt-fire, unfortunately it looks like a secondary though.

Edited by DrBorris

2 minutes ago, Cook-EN- said:

Looks like It'll be Banshee Prime, Helios Prime, and Euphona(?) Prime. WTF is Euphona?

look like a shoot gun with alt fire

it say it can deal focused and spread atack... i want it

Edited by Tsoe

If you read the forum guidelines, it specifically prohibits sharing datamines and leaks, the latter of which this certainly is.

3) LEAKED/DATA-MINED CONTENT- Please do not promote or share leaks or data-mined information in the forums. If you are concerned about leaks please PM the DE staff. We want to assure all Tenno are able to share in the excitement of new content when it is released to public. Addressing speculation and rumors takes attention away from the crucial content, changes, and fixes that are prioritized to further improve the game. 

3 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

If you read the forum guidelines, it specifically prohibits sharing datamines and leaks, the latter of which this certainly is.

well... far away from datamine (but still i understand your concern

he added Spoiler in the title and you know PA is allmost the only thing i can see being spoiled with no real consequences

Edited by Tsoe