Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.10.0

[DE]Megan

Let me guess, the old skins are gone now... You already ruined the Burston(non prime) Skin, now you change the remaining more plain looking weapons which i like so much too? DE, some people like their guns with less *bling*

As nice as this sentinel is, I was expecting an accompanying quest.

Also, why push this before the remodel for Helmint? I still have that thing as a puppy waiting for it to have a decent appearance and finally take it out on missions.

Oh, and Mutagen sample drop rate... we didn't forget and we won't no matter how much you delay it.

Carrier? How dare you D:< Ever since the universal vacuum (the working one), it's been Djinn and Diriga for me all the way. It was Helios for a while, but that was before I stumbled upon the wonders of a 6-forma Vulklok. 

I think it would be great if the default skin of these weapons was available to use as a skin for more advanced versions, like the prime one. prime warframes also get the option to use helmets from previous versions, afterall, and I really, REALLY like the skin on that paris, but instead I must opt by forest camo, which looks good - but not AS good.