Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.10.0

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, PraetorGix said:

As nice as this sentinel is, I was expecting an accompanying quest.

Also, why push this before the remodel for Helmint? I still have that thing as a puppy waiting for it to have a decent appearance and finally take it out on missions.

Oh, and Mutagen sample drop rate... we didn't forget and we won't no matter how much you delay it.

Pretty sure that's on the character team, while what we have here was on the weapons team :)

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Foundry now shows how many more uses are available per Blueprint

Finally! - Now I don't have to go back and forth between foundry and inventory or go to trade just to know how many sets I have. This means I will be able to decide what to sell and what to keep much faster.

If you really wanted to help new players you would bring back acolytes as a static event every other week or month. Or at least make some of the mods farmable even if difficult KK THANKS. Still no proper balancing of secura lecta (way to nerfed DE balance please or at least remove ml 18 bs from it, cause that really helps 'new players') Still haven't fixed the raptor bombs properly dropping into the reactors, still haven't fixed teh spawning issues on several corpus mobile defense and excavation site where the enemies would stop spawning or would get stuck in a weird pathing glitch, still haven't fixed hema cost to a proper value. But thanks for the sentinel how about replacing that with making acolyte mods farmable instead that would truly help the 'new player' community instead of having to see mods costing 2k plat :)

1 minute ago, AythenaBlackStar said:

If you really wanted to help new players you would bring back acolytes as a static event every other week or month. Or at least make some of the mods farmable even if difficult KK THANKS. Still no proper balancing of secura lecta (way to nerfed DE balance please or at least remove ml 18 bs from it, cause that really helps 'new players') Still haven't fixed the raptor bombs properly dropping into the reactors, still haven't fixed teh spawning issues on several corpus mobile defense and excavation site where the enemies would stop spawning or would get stuck in a weird pathing glitch, still haven't fixed hema cost to a proper value. But thanks for the sentinel how about replacing that with making acolyte mods farmable instead that would truly help the 'new player' community instead of having to see mods costing 2k plat :)

try doing some lua spy missions. (don't hope getting maiming strike, but it's a start)

Just now, AythenaBlackStar said:

there idea of any rework is a horrific nerf may not want to ask for that lol.

Afaik, that they mentioned making a time stop ability. I see no nerf here, only reasons Frost will get pushed out of the missions.