• Announcements

• [DE]Danielle

[PC] THE PLAINS OF EIDOLON SUBFORUM   10/12/2017

Since the Plains of Eidolon update on PC is massive we created a temporary subforum dedicated entirely to it.  If you are thinking of posting feedback on anything PoE related, please post here  and follow the Feedback Thread guidelines:  If you have a bug you’d like to report, please post in the appropriate categories:  General: Please post bug reports that do not fit into the other bug categories here! 
      Cetus/Plains: Please post bug reports pertaining only to the town of Cetus and the Plains of Eidolon here. 
      Focus 2.0/Operator: Please post bug reports pertaining only to Focus 2.0 and Operator Mode here! 
      "Saya's Vigil" Quest: Please post bug reports pertaining only to the "Saya's Vigil" Quest here! 

Threads related to Plains of Eidolon content that are posted outside of this subforum, will be moved into the subforum by the Community Moderators. 

THANK YOU!! 
[DE]Megan

Heart of The Lotus is live on all platforms!

Time to go kick around Stalkerz Cheerleaders eh...😆

Mind you would be nice if it wasn't this weekend gonna be hard to juggle work... 

Make em a week long event would definitely be great for week workers.😆

Edited by (PS4)Mofojokers
  • Upvote 5

Good Heavens, just look at the time.

Time to farm.

Edited by Repligon
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Ninja22678 said:

Haha, just an hour ago someone was trying to sell me Maiming Strike for 1300 :>

Price drop anyone? lol

• Upvote 1

Remember when what everyone wanted from the acoltyes was argon scope? How things have changed.

Maybe it is because Maiming Strike has an absolutely broken interaction with Blood Rush that was fixed once, and now made its way back into the game somehow seemingly without patch notes or intention... hint hint devs. 

• Upvote 2

I sense a disturbance in the [Maiming Strike] Force. As if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

• Upvote 13

The arrow skin doesn't work on any of my bows ;--;

Also I no see color palette ;---;

Edited by nickl3188
  • Upvote 2

Another year and the eros arrow is still not an equip able skin and instead a waste of a gear slot

• Upvote 12