Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The radio in the Orbiter should have different sounds depending on what planet/place we are orbiting

Kaokasalis

Its been a while since any new sounds has been added to the radio in the Orbiter. It the same noises over and over which is starting to feel very monotone which has lead me to having it turned off most of the time. Isnt it time fore new sounds? Also instead of just adding more sounds to the ever repeating cycle, why not create a cycle for each planet/place that we can orbit? Before it became so monotone i used to like the sounds of the radio as i felt they made the world within the game feel more alive to a certain extent. Its an opportunity for more world building that i feel is not being used to the potential it could have.

Just now, NightBlitz said:

it does have different sounds and dialogs depending on what planet you last ran a mission on, tho i suppose more couldnt hurt

Source?

I've seen an idea to have it play music from the Bard Frame when she comes out, and I suppose more channels could be good too. 

Just now, Imaru said:

Source?

I've seen an idea to have it play music from the Bard Frame when she comes out, and I suppose more channels could be good too. 

im not sure if it has specific ones for all the planets, but it definitely has different ones for the factions, and im pretty sure i hear some only when im at specific planets. if you want a source outside of my own experience, check out the part about the radio under the segments section of the landing craft page on the wiki

• 2 weeks later...