The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To all the people who want to sell Maiming Strike now.

Askell91

Well it's good to finally see these mods drop to not ridiculous prices. Maybe when I can get back on they won't be back up to a metallic fortune so I can finally get the necessary mods like argon scope and maiming strike so I can finally do missions and not get kicked from a group

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)BULLS 0N PAR4DE said:

Yep bought 4 at 150-200. Ill sit on them like last time for a few months and make 500-700 for each. Pays for all the new primes I don't want to farm for because the new relic system is well a yu know...........Grindfest

You know, Melee Riven are likely not far away. There is a chance this stat will exist on them, making this mod completely useless.

Even if it doesn't, you'll likely prefer a +250% damage over a bonus-on-slide attack anyway.

7 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

You know, Melee Riven are likely not far away. There is a chance this stat will exist on them, making this mod completely useless.

Even if it doesn't, you'll likely prefer a +250% damage over a bonus-on-slide attack anyway.

Given how argon scope and bladed rounds are not mirrored in the riven stat pool i find that unlikely.

1 hour ago, Evanescent said:

Given how argon scope and bladed rounds are not mirrored in the riven stat pool i find that unlikely.

Well, Argon Scope and Bladed Rounds are special mechanics with a prerequisite to proc them. Maiming Strike is just a stat increase.

Remember the times when Body Count's "Combo duration increase" stat was unique ? Peperridge farm remember

13 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

Well, Argon Scope and Bladed Rounds are special mechanics with a prerequisite to proc them.

Maiming Strike uses a special mechanic (slide attack) to proc the 90% critical chance... So, yeah.

Good Melee Rivens, just like the others good Rifle, Shotgun and Secundary rivens, have replaced those mods, with no need for a gimmick to have the stat increase, like headshots or slide attacks.

5 hours ago, LabMan95 said:

Well it's good to finally see these mods drop to not ridiculous prices. Maybe when I can get back on they won't be back up to a metallic fortune so I can finally get the necessary mods like argon scope and maiming strike so I can finally do missions and not get kicked from a group

Who would kick you from groups for not having argon scope or maiming strike? Both mods are not mandatory because we have good mods to work around them. 

5 hours ago, Chewarette said:

Same could be said for hornet strike and serration but trust me people still use both of those even with a riven that has similar or same stats. I'm willing to take the risk. Life is absolutely boring without taking risks. You just keep on the vanilla side and leave the fun stuff to the ones willing to seek it out........LOL

6 hours ago, Chewarette said:

Well, Argon Scope and Bladed Rounds are special mechanics with a prerequisite to proc them. Maiming Strike is just a stat increase.

Remember the times when Body Count's "Combo duration increase" stat was unique ? Peperridge farm remember

...for a special attack, yes. it would be like covert lethality for everything. No point in that. 

3 hours ago, k05h said:

Who would kick you from groups for not having argon scope or maiming strike? Both mods are not mandatory because we have good mods to work around them. 

I've been kicked from a group once for not having maiming strike because "muh naramon" and it was a 40 minute survival (probably minimum, but idk). It probably makes it worse that I don't have naramon because I chose garbage unairu to start