Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.3.3

[DE]darryl1

This was supposed to be fixed in the last hotfix. Did they really bring it back again?

Maybe I haven't used it enough, but it would seem that it works fine for me.

I will reitterate the ASH blade storm bug.  By far the worst in teh game.  Unless you have a MAG or Vaubon to get you through the rest of the level, you have to just run around stuck in rooms by yourself waiting for your team mates to finish or quit yourself.  Completely BS to have such a game breaking bug still not addressed.

You aren't using the term "game breaking bug" right. A bug that, in easily avoidable circumstances, can "break the game" isn't what's called a game breaking bug. It needs to be completely unavoidable or at have least very restricting way of avoiding.

For crying out loud it's one skill on one frame. I'm not saying it's unimportant, but don't make it sound like the end of the world.

I would really like to request if you guys could make Nyx with Shade sentinel doesn't go stealth when using Abosrb. It is really annoying whenever the moment I uses Absorb the sentinel Ghost me right away...

Waste of effort imho. The skill on the whole is pretty much useless. If you want your enemies to kill themselves, or if you want a respite from damage chaos offers a better deal.

Please consider changing the Snipetron Vandal's SFX back to the 8.3.2 SFX.

I'm not saying that this particular change needs to be revoked, but... They REALLY should start considering the downsides of their updates. When you change something questionable it's only logical to gather feedback on the changes.

Actually we had another problem previously (haven't had a Volt around me since hotfix so I dunno if it was fixed): a volt fired the Speed ability and when it ended we slowed back the perspective stayed in "fast" mode. It was a weird experience.

As someone previously already said, the perspective change is understandable but makes this skill a perfect "troll" item. It's very annoying when someone around you goes "Speedy" without announcing it first... and since that is rarely an option, it is always annoying.

A "well" timed Speed can cause downs in fights that are not remotely a threat in normal circumstances because of this effect.

Seriously? Can you not leave a sound as-is? Are you physically allergic to it? You finally get something right and then you go and tweak it? First the Braton, then the Mk1, then the Gorgon, now the Snipertron/Vandal? 

Just stop. Please. Stop. 

You got it right with the Furis (sounds like a TEC-9) but.... when you hit the winning numbers, you don't keep playing. Take your money and go home.

Go home, DE. 

This is a beta, they are going to keep changing things to see what works, just cause you think it works dont mean it really does. Plus this is the time totest out different things BEFORE the game goes out of beta and definelty before the PS4 release.

Just incase any Devs read this, any chance on the Lanka getting innate piercing (as in say shooting through 3-5m of... matter) given the it is hard to obtain, lackluster, the only charge weapon (of the guns) incapable of any form of aoe killing and its charge is both unreliable (indicator and sound dont match at all with fast shot) and the charge takes days to complete (ok 2sec but days compared to other chargables)? Did i mention this "high tier" weapon while doing a cool 200 base damage (electric by the way, arguably the worst elemental damage) is only really useful at mid range due to a slow (though faster than bolts) projectile that cant be accurately fired at a long range moving target, nor a close range moving target (though far better chance up close due to not having to rely on a mob continuing its current path as much).

I would really like to request if you guys could make Nyx with Shade sentinel doesn't go stealth when using Abosrb. It is really annoying whenever the moment I uses Absorb the sentinel Ghost me right away...

Dont equip shade then >.>

Firstly, the Gorgon isn't remotely a real weapon.

To which I must ask: Who gives a space flying crap? This is a game!

I've heard the "improved" Gorgon sound from the Grineer heavy gunners and it is utterly pathetic, no two ways about it.

EDIT: It sounds like someone's repeatedly banging an empty can with a wooden spoon!

Edited by Nova2000

This is a beta, they are going to keep changing things to see what works, just cause you think it works dont mean it really does. Plus this is the time totest out different things BEFORE the game goes out of beta and definelty before the PS4 release.

Oh, I completely agree and completely understand. However, as a player and a contributor, I think I should be able to share my thoughts on the matter. At the end of the day, they can heed my suggestions and opinion and make the specified changes, or instead print out my post and use it to line the bottom of their bird cage. 

They can't do everything that people ask, especially when 50 people say YES- keep the [insert random issue here] and 50 people say NO- get rid of  the [insert random issue here]. However, if I don't like something, I'm going to tell them I don't like it, what I think they should do and why I think they should do that.

What happens next, is anyone's guess. 

Can you guys look into Nyx's absorb against infested? Doesn't work very well at all.

Completely agree - what's with any warframe like nyx or trinity lacking an aggressive or offensive ability.  I get that they are more support in nature but still if you ever want to go solo... you struggle due to their lack of abilities that inflict damage onto enemies.. trinity.. I've seen used creatively to achieve invulnerability and then use weapons to deliver damage but I've not seen nyx have any chance at this type of maneuver... It would be preferred if Nyx had an ultimate that allowed permenant control of an enemy inside a small radius till they die.  then at each rank you get a wider radius.

It's similar to the other 2 powers except that with this, you would be able to start forming a permenant army at least.. better that than an absorption orb that never absorbs from enemies.

nyx kinda reminds me of the necromancer from diablo only. currently somewhat lacking.