Sign in to follow this  
[DE]darryl1

Hotfix 8.3.3

Thanks for the Fixes, you guys are awsum.

But could you please take a look at the Dual Cleavers? The slide attack is bugged, and it makes the weapon very awkward to use.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for this patch !

Could you also release an update for *** unfortunate *** tennos indefinitely stuck - ****** for weeks ***** - at some random level  (mine is -3500 from level 8) from next mastery rank level ?

I don't have to tell that in the meantime, I'v achieved 3 new Warframe (an all weaponery) up to level  30 without even earning ONE next rank POINT.

- Fix for Rhino Roar only lasting for 4 seconds.

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou... ~breathes in~ ...thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou...

yes.. Thank You

• Upvote 1

Wait... fix for Snipetron/Vandal sound? Were they off? Did people complain about them sounding bad? I'm kind of liking the unique sound of the Vandal, with the subdued thud every shot.

• Upvote 5

Did you restore the same Snipedal sound from before the last hotfix where u broke it? Coz i remembered it even more awesome than now.. something is off with that sound :/

• Upvote 3

sweet.. at first I thought they were actually LIMITING rhinos roar to four seconds and I was pretty upset lol.