Sign in to follow this  
[DE]darryl1

Hotfix 8.3.3

Thanks for the Fixes, you guys are awsum.

But could you please take a look at the Dual Cleavers? The slide attack is bugged, and it makes the weapon very awkward to use.

Thank you for this patch !

Could you also release an update for *** unfortunate *** tennos indefinitely stuck - ****** for weeks ***** - at some random level  (mine is -3500 from level 8) from next mastery rank level ?

I don't have to tell that in the meantime, I'v achieved 3 new Warframe (an all weaponery) up to level  30 without even earning ONE next rank POINT.

- Fix for Rhino Roar only lasting for 4 seconds.

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou... ~breathes in~ ...thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou...

yes.. Thank You

Wait... fix for Snipetron/Vandal sound? Were they off? Did people complain about them sounding bad? I'm kind of liking the unique sound of the Vandal, with the subdued thud every shot.

Did you restore the same Snipedal sound from before the last hotfix where u broke it? Coz i remembered it even more awesome than now.. something is off with that sound :/

sweet.. at first I thought they were actually LIMITING rhinos roar to four seconds and I was pretty upset lol.