Sign in to follow this  
[DE]darryl1

Hotfix 8.3.3

Very welcome for the jogging speed, now I won't be at a crawl if I need to shoot during speed.

THanks for the fixes...

But please stop "fixing" the weapon sounds. The new Snipertron Vandal sounds like someone is holding a faulty guitar string pluck next to a low quality microphone.

You're making the guns sound like toys, more and more. And those are the ones that got that lucky. The rest don't even sound like a weapon, more like they should be in a different game altogether.

Please, please, make changing a fundamental part of the game more important, and at least run it through the Design Council.

+1

What I'm dreading most of all is the Hek getting this "fix". At the moment, I can almost feel the recoil go up my arms, am always in real danger of running out of ammo (because I just like firing it so bloody much, whether there's a target or not) and worry that firing it will wake the neighbors, it sounds that meaty!

Edit: And by the way DE, that is NOT a complaint!

Edited by Nova2000
  • Upvote 1

Can you guys look into Nyx's absorb against infested? Doesn't work very well at all.

Nyx's absorb is for bullets >.>

I dont know why but my snipertron vandal used to deal 500 damage to level 1 grenier and after this update it deals 74 with the mods that i had before the update its that only me that the snipertron reduced drasctely the damage after the update ?