Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.3.3

[DE]darryl1

- Updated Snipetron & Snipetron Vandal sound FX

Seriously? Can you not leave a sound as-is? Are you physically allergic to it? You finally get something right and then you go and tweak it? First the Braton, then the Mk1, then the Gorgon, now the Snipertron/Vandal? 

Just stop. Please. Stop. 

You got it right with the Furis (sounds like a TEC-9) but.... when you hit the winning numbers, you don't keep playing. Take your money and go home.

Go home, DE. 

Edited by DemagorVC

Where's the fix for Ash's bladestorm??????????????????????????????????

I simply can't play Ash like this. I'm always tempted to use my 4th ability but I have to hold back, and just spam my weapons at the hordes of enemies... Cmon, DE.

Edited by Rainbow_Dashu

I dont know why but my snipertron vandal used to deal 500 damage to level 1 grenier and after this update it deals 74 with the mods that i had before the update its that only me that the snipertron reduced drasctely the damage after the update ?

It's the sound. At first the bad-&#!-ness of the sound added to the damage. Now it detracts from it.

Please bring back the old Rhino move, I dont like roar :l I miss the damage one.

They fused it with the rhino stomp. my suggestion is to take some time and get use to the Roar, it might need some adjustments but its a good skill overall. +50% damage is not small if you use the right weapons or skills. also it buffs teammates within a good radius for about 15 sec (i estimated) without Continuity. sure its not 5x dmg like banshee sonar but combined = Ownage. but really take some time max it out and feel the POWA!!

What was wrong with the Sound fx on the Snipetrons? :(

Thanks for the tweak DE :) <3

nothing .___. just some people thought it was bad. im guessing from a sniper you would expect a louder snap, crackle, & pop.

-however i will say with the previous sounds of the snipetron vandal i was surprised it wasn't a low-awareness weapon (stealthy).

turn back the Ash bomb

Loving the patches! But the more time goes by, I feel the need to bring up how annoyingly bright Ash's Smoke bomb is now; I loved it when it was transparent, but now I show up clear as day, and its obnoxious....

/

yeah man i agree.