Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

《 Darvo The Other Baro / Resource Draining and Better Ways 》

(PSN)Mofojokers

Darvo's Resource Contracts

images_75.jpg

" I've got a deal for you Tenno if you can scratch my back I'll scratch yours."

Darvo has a client who needs a large supply of resources unfortunately he doesn't have enough to cover the order. Because of this Darvo is willing to give any Tenno rare mods if they can help replenish his supplies. 

Darvo The Other Trader

☆ Time and Location :

Darvo's store every other weekend that Baro is not around and the same time as Baro.

☆ Idea

Darvo will open his rare mod stock to Tenno that help him with his orders. These mods can come from anywhere in the game including past events and possibly new mods.

Each weekend Darvo will require X resource in bulk and this will change each time.

☆ I.E

This week Darvo needs Neurodes [Rare Resource] in bulk and has opened his rare mod selection to any Tenno that can help.

3 Bronze. 

¤ Aviator - 15 Neurodes.
¤ Loose Magazine - 15 Neurodes.
¤ Body Count - 15 Neurodes.

3 Sliver.

¤ Lethal Momentum - 35 Neurodes.
¤ Medi-Ray - 35 Neurodes.
¤ Maglev - 35 Neurodes.

2 Gold.

¤ Nano-Applicator - 75 Neurodes.
¤ Tainted Shell - 75 Neurodes.

1 Prime. 

¤ Primed Continuity - 150 Neurodes.

1  Riven [one per customer].

¤ Riven secondary - 225 Neurodes.

☆ Reason :

Ever since the Hema debate i have been thinking of ways that DE could go about draining our stockpiles. While making it fair for players. I believe this would be a good way of going about it.

But it's also because the weekend that Baro is not around can be a tad boring and Darvo could definitely spice it up.

☆ Notes 

▪ DE would set their own prices based on their own data.

▪ Resource cost would vary as well based on its rarity something that was 25 Neurodes could be 50,000 nano spores.

▪ Could transfer primes from Baro 100% over to Darvo freeing up Baro stock for newer weapons or other cosmetics.

▪ Combined with these threads would see an endless supply of reusable great content.

- Darvo and Baro for weekends.

- Weekly thread would give players something new each day to do. As well as to see all areas of the game played.

- Token system would see sorties more rewarding and worthwhile beyond Rivens.

I'll end this with my favorite Darvo line....

"Deal time; you interested in some half-price life-support? Haha, just kidding, here comes another!"

Edited by (PS4)Mofojokers
Updated

• 2 months later...