Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn cosplay progress

(XBOX)PoisonGamer7

This is what i made so far for my Saryn cosplay, this is my most recent post on Instagram. :) waiting for my black boots and body suit to come in the mail. After i get the body suit, im going to draw the details on with puffy paint. The helmet i will make last, since it's the hardest piece of the cosplay. Hope you guys like it, follow me on instagram if you fancy my cosplays!~ ^__^💕

2 hours ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

That's going to be beyond Clem epic! Can't wait to see the full costume. Is it for TennoCon?

(Damn you Imaru, you posted the Exca meme before me! I have no choice but to put this one instead :P.)

ca6ZAaV.png

Unfortunately Tennocon is wayyy too far for me. I live in California. Lol im literally the very first Warframe cosplayer in California. Man... Warframe cosplays are so rare. Nowadays it's mostly Overwatch, League of legends, etc. XD

8 minutes ago, (Xbox One)PoisonGamer7 said:

Unfortunately Tennocon is wayyy too far for me. I live in California. Lol im literally the very first Warframe cosplayer in California. Man... Warframe cosplays are so rare. Nowadays it's mostly Overwatch, League of legends, etc. XD

California to Canada is far for you? Germany is much worse.

6 hours ago, Genesis7000 said:

Maybe it´s all about perspective. In Europe is not a big deal, i mean you could travel to France and not even notice it. 

Exactly. I'm from Quebec, and I'll probably never go to TennoCon for many reason, including the travel (and $$$ ^^'), even if it's only about 3 hours away :/.

21 hours ago, Rosellaa said:

As a Saryn main and addict, hOly S#&$. I am in awe ;o

You got a new follower

Yesss!! I LOVE Saryn too! She is also my main! Hahah im literally obsessed with her, and i have a whole collection of her in Warframe. What i mean is i have all her helmets, her normal amd prime warframes, and Orphid skin. :D you have good taste my friend ^__^ she is the waifu frame <3

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)PoisonGamer7 said:

Yesss!! I LOVE Saryn too! She is also my main! Hahah im literally obsessed with her, and i have a whole collection of her in Warframe. What i mean is i have all her helmets, her normal amd prime warframes, and Orphid skin. :D you have good taste my friend ^__^ she is the waifu frame <3

I have everything Saryn haha. She was my first frame after my starter and I never stopped obsessing over her. I got all her helmets, skins, noggles, glyphs and ofcourse vanilla (2) and primed (6) versions of her. She's ma queen <3 

6 hours ago, Rosellaa said:

I have everything Saryn haha. She was my first frame after my starter and I never stopped obsessing over her. I got all her helmets, skins, noggles, glyphs and ofcourse vanilla (2) and primed (6) versions of her. She's ma queen <3 

Wish I could say the same with Oberon, but every alt Helmet (except the wonderfull Destrier ^^) are ugly, and so is the Immortal Skin compared to the Feyach :P. I love him as much as you love your Saryn, that's for sure, and he was my also my first. At least, with the Feyarch skin, Titania noble stance and Sari Syndana, he deserves the title of Fairy King ^^. 

Unfortunately, even if I would like to, I don't have the talent to make a cosplay like you PoisonG, but anyway, my legs would never fit in the costume XD. 

PS: Your costume looks even better, I can't wait to see it how amazing it will look once it's finished :). Oh, and wich helmet are you going to make? There are so many good ones.

2 hours ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Wish I could say the same with Oberon, but every alt Helmet (except the wonderfull Destrier ^^) are ugly, and so is the Immortal Skin compared to the Feyach :P. I love him as much as you love your Saryn, that's for sure, and he was my also my first. At least, with the Feyarch skin, Titania noble stance and Sari Syndana, he deserves the title of Fairy King ^^. 

Unfortunately, even if I would like to, I don't have the talent to make a cosplay like you PoisonG, but anyway, my legs would never fit in the costume XD. 

PS: Your costume looks even better, I can't wait to see it how amazing it will look once it's finished :). Oh, and wich helmet are you going to make? There are so many good ones.

I'm sure you can make something, you just gotta be very determined and have the passion of making it. Anyone can cosplay no matter what age, gender, body size, height, etc. Just take baby steps, it takes practice to make stuff like this. This was actually my first time making a foam helmet. I'm still kinda a beginner at armor cosplay but this is my first time making a helmet. ^__^

Just now, (Xbox One)PoisonGamer7 said:

I'm sure you can make something, you just gotta be very determined and have the passion of making it. Anyone can cosplay no matter what age, gender, body size, height, etc. Just take baby steps, it takes practice to make stuff like this. This was actually my first time making a foam helmet. I'm still kinda a beginner at armor cosplay but this is my first time making a helmet. ^__^

Well, I'm pretty bad at drawing (like, hell, I can't even draw a decent stick figure ^^') and making things as I'm not manual, so I think I'll focus on acting :P. I'm the only one (out of 6) who isn't good at drawing (and playing music) in my family, but I'm also the only one who's good at speaking in front of hundreds of people XD. 

Fortunately, since I know I'm bad, I also know that most people are better than me. By thinking this way, I'm able to appreciates everybody's work without judging negatively ;). Who cares if I'm bad when others are good? (Positivism is the key ^^)

1 minute ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Well, I'm pretty bad at drawing (like, hell, I can't even draw a decent stick figure ^^') and making things as I'm not manual, so I think I'll focus on acting :P. I'm the only one (out of 6) who isn't good at drawing (and playing music) in my family, but I'm also the only one who's good at speaking in front of hundreds of people XD. 

Fortunately, since I know I'm bad, I also know that most people are better than me. By thinking this way, I'm able to appreciates everybody's work without judging negatively ;). Who cares if I'm bad when others are good? (Positivism is the key ^^)

Well even if i saw your art work i wouldn't judge because we've all been there before. Everyone has a different art style and are in different art levels. I'm the complete opposite hahahh I really have a hard time speaking/singing in front of people, especially if it's an audience. XD it's so scary for me ;w;

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)PoisonGamer7 said:

Well even if i saw your art work i wouldn't judge because we've all been there before. Everyone has a different art style and are in different art levels. I'm the complete opposite hahahh I really have a hard time speaking/singing in front of people, especially if it's an audience. XD it's so scary for me ;w;

Most peope are like that, I agree. I'm just surrounded by visual art/music prodigies, and on the other hand talking in front of people never annoyed/disturbed me. Everybody is good at something ^^.