Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There are very serious questions about Clan [donors].

(NSW)KNnewton

你好,我是位中文區的氏族長,英文不好先放個中文的。

[關於Clan[捐獻者]的很嚴重的問題。]

最近已經開始流行,退氏族去購買[Hema]在加回原氏族的人越來越多了。這讓我想起辛苦捐獻者的悲哀。

舉例 : 我們氏族TRON SPACE 300人氏族來說,平均上線人數是40人,氏族3分之1是剛進來的新人,另外3分之1是加入了不久的人,但是這些人卻因遊戲系統的機制,沒辦法像以前一樣瘋狂刷[Orokin Derelict]。所以依照我們氏族來說要捐的話還需要很久。

而我想要講的重點是 :

1.如果近期你們沒有做出改善,大家還是一直退出氏族去購買別的氏族的[Hema]藍圖,那麼我創立的這個氏族,他們卻買完了別人小氏族的[Hema]藍圖反而不捐贈,那我們原本在氏族捐贈的人不就是[ 白忙一場 ]。

2.我認為,這些退出氏族去賣[Hema]藍圖的人,對於其他還在氏族內捐贈的人真的有點不尊重,讓我覺得創立氏族是無意義的。按這樣的邏輯去思考,假設我是一個沒有氏族的人,那我就可以隨便取得任何一個氏族的信任則加入,等我買完所有的藍圖我就退出,等到更新後,又有新武器的時候我在找氏族加,這樣我就完全不需要幫任何一個氏族捐贈就可以取得大部份的藍圖,這樣是很不公平的。這等於是在跟我們這些捐贈者說,我們是[笨蛋]。

上述兩項講的事情,主要是幫那些辛苦的捐贈者講的。
(OS : 我認為[Hema]的材料數量是很多,但是就我以前開創氏族什麼都要捐的年代,我還算能接受。)

我希望你們可以改善這種狀況,這裡是幾個我的建議 :

1.以最快速我能想到的就是,限制退出氏族的人在30天內都不可加入任何一個氏族。(這是比較極端的做法。)

2.可以在個人資料裡添加觀看他人[退出氏族幾次]。好讓我們(氏族長)評斷他人的信用。

3.複雜一點的話就是。在[個人資料]裡面新增[捐獻表],可以觀看每個人的[材料]捐獻記錄,(PS:點選[加入過的氏族]選單,下面會有之前加入過氏族的每個材料捐贈記錄。)
  (OS : 我是比較想要這樣,這樣比較好判定一個人的信用。)

以上三項主要也是幫那些辛苦的捐贈者想的,跟那些邀請別人入氏族卻很煩惱的人講的。

Edited by KN_newton
錯文

我英文真的不好如果有懂英文的人可以幫個忙嗎?
(請不要點我的個人資料看,我不小心用錯帳號PO文了)
( Please do not click my profile since I posted the thread with the wrong account. )

Edited by KN_newton
英文修正

Here's the Translation

I only translate .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,I am a Warlord from Traditional Chinese area.

There's been a trend,for a lot of people to leave their original Clan and get into another Clan to buy a HEMA blueprint,

then come back to the original Clan.

That makes me feel sad for those hard-working donator.

Take my Clan “TRON SPACE” for example,
we are a leisure Clan with 300 people,average online people number are 40.1/3 are new crew ,the other 1/3 are old members,

and most of them don’t spent a lot of time farming in Orokin Derelict,
so it is still a long time before we finish the research.

My point is :

If everybody just leaves their Clan and get into other Clans and buy a [HEMA] blueprint then come back to original Clan,

then they might have a big chance to donate nothing in their original Clan’s research,

then those who have already donated in the Clan are just chasing their own tails.

I think those who have done “this kind of act” are really disrespectful to other people in my or any other Clan.

That makes me feel like I try so hard to run this Clan for nothing.

Assume that I am a Tenno with no Clan,and I can just join a Clan and buy all the blueprints then leave,

when there comes a new weapon,I just join another Clan and buy the new blueprint then leave again.

By this way ,I can get a lot of weapons without donating anything.
That’s unfariness . That makes us(who spent so much time farming,donating)feel like fool.

What I have said up there , are mainly speak for those hard working donator.
(Hema requires a lot of resources,but i think that's still oksince i had been through the time when i just create the Clan and everything needs donation.)

I hope the condition can be changed

Here are my opinions about how you can deal with this:

1.If you leave a Clan,you can’t join another one in 30 days(a bit too harsh ,I think )

2.You can see “Clan left times:” from his profile.

3.Add “donation record” in profile ,you can see his old donation record in “every” Clan he has joined .
(there will be a"joined Clan"menu , then you can see his donation recordin every Clans)
(I like this way the best ,Make me easier to believe one's trustworthiness)

Here are few of my opinions.

And that's all I want to say.

I love Warframe and I love my Clan.

I hope the game can be fair to all of them .

Thank you very much !

Edited by ManinMask

• 1 month later...

It is more than clear that warframe clan leaders have the need to know who is a good clannie and who is a leecher. This solution, a great idea, of displaying what people have donated or not can be worked out in something more pulish like a karma system, warlords should be able to see who contribute in their clans and give a rate to those who left, thumbs up or thumbs down, this will make the whole difference in warframe community, since people will deal with actual consequences for their actions, and in my opinion it will discourage that attitude of "being a leecher is fine". it is more than fair that if you like a clan that much, that after leaving for hema, you will come back you also must contribute with that community.