Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Dojo can't place decorations

RF951

I just built this thing and any time I try to place a decoration anywhere I get this message 'failed to place decoration'.

I've searched and from what I can see I haven't missed anything on my end. Anyone know what is wrong?

What thing? Also, does it become red where you want to place it? That means there's something in the way and you might have to rotate or shrink the item to place it.

Most helpful would be if you could post a screenshot of what you're trying to place right before you click to place it.

The thing is the Dojo itself, I didn't mean to be confusing. I understand the red outline when something cannot be placed when it is in collision. Everything is fine but when right clicking to place an item the message 'failed to place decoration' and I'm sent back to the decoration tool.

I found a thread where someone was having this issue and they resolved it by placing a polychrome in the room. I've done that and now can place a decoration but the decoration is gold and cannot be interacted with (trading post). I've tried messing with the polychrome device but cannot effect any changes to it.